Kanye West

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Have you noticed it was only really north he spoke about none of the rest of the kids. I do think Kim loves him but a manic episode like this would be very hard to manage and to live with. Even in lock down there was stories coming out that he left all the parenting to Kim because he had he's own stuff to do. That's incredibly selfish especially when the kids are so young and demanding. I'm sure she resents him in some way for being so selfish I know I felt like that towards me ex when they put themselves before our children all the time

Reactions: 5
Have you noticed it was only really north he spoke about none of the rest of the kids. I do think Kim loves him but a manic episode like this would be very hard to manage and to live with. Even in lock down there was stories coming out that he left all the parenting to Kim because he had he's own stuff to do. That's incredibly selfish especially when the kids are so young and demanding. I'm sure she resents him in some way for being so selfish I know I felt like that towards me ex when they put themselves before our children all the time
Dont feel too bad for her, they have live in nannies they pay to stay with them and look after the kids.

Also, I dont think this is being done to promote his album. The Kardashians wouldn't tarnish their own name and release such hurtful comments about North almost being aborted. If they wanted publicity, all he needs to do is say something unpopular which he's been doing for the better half the year with his slavery comments. Kim has distanced herself from him for while, going as far as saying they dont have the same views and dont believe in the same policies.

Reactions: 3
I think it's unfair to blame Kim. Kanye has said himself he stopped taking his medication because it stifles his creativity, this is the result. I imagine alot goes on with him behind closed doors, ive followed his career since his days producing for Jay Z and he has always been high maintenance and had a very inflated fragile ego, but he really went off the rails when his mum died, this was all before Kim, and the he pursued Kim for many years before they got together.

When Kanye got with Kim she changed, I remember a KUWTK episode where he was going through Kim's closet and throwing away all of her stuff he deemed 'tacky' and not couture or High Fashion, it was really controlling, he declared he was to make her the ultimate fashionista, and then the old Kim was gone and the stupid outfits started to appear. Kim was extremely rich and famous in her own right by this point she really didnt 'need' Kanye for any leg up, he was on the downturn after the whole Taylor Swift thing anyways, I genuinely think he swept her off her feet and she fell in love with him, for amount of sacrifices she made for him id say she did.

Throughout all of their relationship he has suffered from bipolar, sometimes he is on his meds and sometimes not and id imagine he is really difficult to live with, I remember Kim saying he didn't like her sexy pics on Instagram so she did them less and less, didn't like some of the magazines she'd be on the cover of so she was more selective, she appeared less and less on the red carpet only at very select events, he seems extremely controlling and Kim has hinted she has to be very careful the way she reacts to him to avoid it snowballing into a drama. Nobody knows what goes on behind closed doors but id say she has probably tried her best to get him help and on his meds but Kanye does whatever he wants, I imagine it's very draining for her being his emotional punchbag as loved ones are when someone is going through a manic episode. I hope there is a positive ending in all of this and he gets the treatment he desperately needs and I think Kim will still stay with him inspite of all of this.

Reactions: 16
Dont feel too bad for her, they have live in nannies they pay to stay with them and look after the kids.

Also, I dont think this is being done to promote his album. The Kardashians wouldn't tarnish their own name and release such hurtful comments about North almost being aborted. If they wanted publicity, all he needs to do is say something unpopular which he's been doing for the better half the year with his slavery comments. Kim has distanced herself from him for while, going as far as saying they dont have the same views and dont believe in the same policies.
I don't think you know much about the Kardashians.

Reactions: 1
I dont think the Kardashians should be viewed negatively here. Speaking from experience, if Kanye refuses help, what can they really do?! He's a grown man with a lot of people at his beck and call who will literally file Presidency PAPERWORK because he is paying them too. They dont care how manic his orders are!

Kim said as much on her instagram. I think she really had no idea what she was getting herself in to when she married him and it seems for the most part, they live every separate lives using their work schedules as an excuse. Kanye is out in Wyoming most the year and seems to only see his kids whenever it suits him yet talks about them constantly? I think whenever he's with the kids, he is always supervised. I feel incredibly sorry for him and I wish he gets help and comes to terms with his mothers death. His new album is called DONDA too so I imagine the stress of making sure its amazing as its a dedication to her could have sent him spiralling especially as he's been off his medicine for a while anyway. He should be forcibly sectioned but I imagine a man like Kanye would not take that likely and it would probably end in divorce for the couple as he could see it as betrayal on Kims part. I dont think he has an issue with Kim's nudity but more the illusion his kids will be expected to do the same as the Jenner kids are.
I have to agree with this. I have a very close friend who suffers from bipolar and schizophrenia. When she's taking her meds you would have no idea she has these conditions. For a number of years we had cycles where she would take her meds, feel 'normal', stop taking them, go through a manic/depressive episode, get sectioned, go back on the meds..... thankfully she now understand that the medication helps her to live a really great and flourishing life, It's a very difficult thing to have to witness and even more so for the person affected. This is a civilian - nor surrounded by all the Hollyweird 'yes' men...

• Sad
I don't think you know much about the Kardashians.
As a 23 year old, I can honestly say I know TOO much about them unfortunately.
Your opinion on mine wasn't necessary tbh.

She has a load of nannies she’s never done it on her own

However, he seems to think he has autonomy over all the other people in his life bodies too? I mean, him stating his children won’t be in Playboy or make a sex tape, surely that would be up to his daughters (and sons) since you know, it’s their lives and bodies?

I think Kanye was specifically referring to Kris doing this.

0F236BF0-B32C-463F-B7C9-25CD65E606E0.jpeg
AC77CADB-E08E-42A0-876A-E1756FA04568.jpeg
672F053F-AAD3-4E9D-936A-23F031DA5065.png

• Haha
I don’t think anyone is blaming Kim or the Kardashian’s for his illness...

but you’re colluding with that illness by allowing it to go on like it is,
and staying in the relationship with 4 kids that are forced to live with the fallout day after day isn’t right.

walk away from the marriage and force him to get help or it’s finished.
That should have been done long ago.

Reactions: 6
Surely someone who has a serious mental illness like bipolar and admits to not taking his medication should not be allowed to even be in the running for president? Do they not have any health vetting for candidates? I’m not suggesting btw that anyone with a mental health illness shouldn’t be president...but he clearly has no control of it and yet potentially being able to be in control of one of most powerful countries on the world?
His comments on abortion and gun control are disgusting in my opinion.

Surely someone who has a serious mental illness like bipolar and admits to not taking his medication should not be allowed to even be in the running for president? Do they not have any health vetting for candidates? I’m not suggesting btw that anyone with a mental health illness shouldn’t be president...but he clearly has no control of it and yet potentially being able to be in control of one of most powerful countries on the world?
His comments on abortion and gun control are disgusting in my opinion.
I also think you should have to have some sort of experience in politics. At the end of the day being President is a job, you can’t just make the jump from rap star with no previous experience surely 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 7
I don’t even know what Kanye’s politics are. Aside from his anti-abortion meltdown, is there a comprehensive article out there that documents his proposed policies and presidential agenda?

I think it's unfair to blame Kim. Kanye has said himself he stopped taking his medication because it stifles his creativity, this is the result. I imagine alot goes on with him behind closed doors, ive followed his career since his days producing for Jay Z and he has always been high maintenance and had a very inflated fragile ego, but he really went off the rails when his mum died, this was all before Kim, and the he pursued Kim for many years before they got together.

When Kanye got with Kim she changed, I remember a KUWTK episode where he was going through Kim's closet and throwing away all of her stuff he deemed 'tacky' and not couture or High Fashion, it was really controlling, he declared he was to make her the ultimate fashionista, and then the old Kim was gone and the stupid outfits started to appear. Kim was extremely rich and famous in her own right by this point she really didnt 'need' Kanye for any leg up, he was on the downturn after the whole Taylor Swift thing anyways, I genuinely think he swept her off her feet and she fell in love with him, for amount of sacrifices she made for him id say she did.

Throughout all of their relationship he has suffered from bipolar, sometimes he is on his meds and sometimes not and id imagine he is really difficult to live with, I remember Kim saying he didn't like her sexy pics on Instagram so she did them less and less, didn't like some of the magazines she'd be on the cover of so she was more selective, she appeared less and less on the red carpet only at very select events, he seems extremely controlling and Kim has hinted she has to be very careful the way she reacts to him to avoid it snowballing into a drama. Nobody knows what goes on behind closed doors but id say she has probably tried her best to get him help and on his meds but Kanye does whatever he wants, I imagine it's very draining for her being his emotional punchbag as loved ones are when someone is going through a manic episode. I hope there is a positive ending in all of this and he gets the treatment he desperately needs and I think Kim will still stay with him inspite of all of this.
I had a relationship with a man who has bi polar, I agree with all you've said. The meds, when you're on The right ones for you, do control it, but it also does change who you are, it does knock out the creativity. That's why people stop taking the meds, they feel like a robot. I can sympathise with Kim, it's bleeping exhausting being with someone that ill, never knowing when tit will start again. My fella is a lovely man, intelligent, interesting, but utterly broken by bipolar. I broke up with him because I just couldn't take any more.

• Sad
Reactions: 9
No matter what help Kim has with the kids etc she doesn’t do a standard 9-5 like we do, she doesn’t have a norma job or a norma life. None of this means her kids aren’t the most important thing in her life.
This is a very public meltdown for Kanye and all the family. It would be very naive to think they happen this infrequently. This will be happening often behind closed doors and she has to deal with it each time. Physically there is nothing she can do no matter how much she wants to. It must be exhausting and devastating that this is happening with her husband. In this situation she can’t do right for doing wrong and people will always have an opinion. I know they sell their lives so people are well within their right to judge but just for a second imagine that was the love of your life. I hope she is being supported because it must be very frightening for her at the moment.

• Heart
This episode didn’t happen overnight. They’re happy he’s signing deals with Adidas, gap and bringing in momey. Because it’s all about the the money with pimp mama and Kim.
Once he’s a financial liability he’ll be kicked to the curb. The only reason he hasn’t yet is that Kim hasn’t got her hands on his money.

She went on to have a further 3 children with him as she wanted a big family - quickly. She did this knowing he was absent and uninterested in North, so highly unlikely to be interested in the others. To this end she was pretty damn selfish herself.

I don’t think anyone is blaming Kim or the Kardashian’s for his illness...

but you’re colluding with that illness by allowing it to go on like it is,
and staying in the relationship with 4 kids that are forced to live with the fallout day after day isn’t right.

walk away from the marriage and force him to get help or it’s finished.
That should have been done long ago.
How do you know she hasnt been trying to get him help or seperated from him already? Very unfair to just assume she's colluding with his illness when you dont know what's actually going on behind closed doors? He has even said himself Kim and Kris have been trying to get him 'locked up' by sending to 2 doctors to Wyoming where he has run off to away from them, sounds to me that's bot colluding that's trying to get him help. Sounds to me like this has been going on for a long time and they have indeed been trying to help him.

This episode didn’t happen overnight. They’re happy he’s signing deals with Adidas, gap and bringing in momey. Because it’s all about the the money with pimp mama and Kim.
Once he’s a financial liability he’ll be kicked to the curb. The only reason he hasn’t yet is that Kim hasn’t got her hands on his money.
Kim doesn't need his money, she's worth hundreds of millions in her own right, she was with Kanye when he was bankrupted, it's very unfair just to assume she's with him for money and fame when she had stacks of this before him, id go as far to say she was more famous than him in regards to popularity etc, if that's all she was with him for there are rappers and pro ballers a plenty she could of had her pick of with less hassle and baggage.

She went on to have a further 3 children with him as she wanted a big family - quickly. She did this knowing he was absent and uninterested in North, so highly unlikely to be interested in the others. To this end she was pretty damn selfish herself.
How do you know this? You dont, perhaps he is a great loving father when he is on his meds? Alot of assumptions in this thread to paint this woman as a selfish uncaring money grabbing bimbo. I think it's quite the opposite considering how she has stuck with Kanye through all of his meltdowns, brought 4 kids into this world who clearly love their parents and extended family, has off her own back decided to study law so she can help people, who has campaigned and successfully managed to get people released from an unjust prison system, given them a second chance at life, she didnt have to do any of that! She could of sat counting her money but she has chosen to help people less fortunate than herself, doesn't strike me as the person you paint at all.

Last edited:
  • Heart
How do you know she hasnt been trying to get him help or seperated from him already? Very unfair to just assume she's colluding with his illness when you dont know what's actually going on behind closed doors? He has even said himself Kim and Kris have been trying to get him 'locked up' by sending to 2 doctors to Wyoming where he has run off to away from them, sounds to me that's bot colluding that's trying to get him help. Sounds to me like this has been going on for a long time and they have indeed been trying to help him.
how long are they married? How many kids have they got together? Over a period of many years?
they even planned a surrogate to welcome a new kid into this dumpster fire of an environment, so no, this illness hasn’t just risen up out of the blue, it’s been clear he’s been very unwell for a long time.
At what point is it wise to say “get yourself on the right path or we can’t continue and we’re not bringing more kids into this relationship”

the Kardashian’s document every aspect of their lives, Kim doesn’t speak about his illness, despite it being clear to all that he’s struggled for a long time.
Sound bites like “we don’t have the same views on politics” etc don’t count.

she has encouraged his crazy online by allowing it to continue.
This bizarre bullshit about running for president, she’s played her part in this circus for a very long time and it’s benefited both Kanye and the Kardashian’s.

when you live your life in the public eye, when you duck up (or stand by while others duck up) you are part of the problem,
she’s stood by and allowed his rants and bizarre actions to continue without distancing herself from it.

I don’t care if they have 108 rooms in the sunken palace, she’s stayed there, with the kids.
and if reports are true that they’ve been arguing for a long time that’s even worse.

I absolutely believe THIS time she’s probably got MH experts involved, because it’s been the most public and most reported about breakdown he’s had to date. The world has been watching a “presidential candidate“ fall apart in front of the worlds media. Everyone has questioned how it got to this point. So Kim and co have acted. About time.
Kim said he’s never accepted help, she can’t force it on him, thats sadly true, but she can make the choice to say she’s not going to live with it either and neither are her kids.
Just my opinion obviously

Kim doesn't need his money, she's worth hundreds of millions in her own right, she was with Kanye when he was bankrupted, it's very unfair just to assume she's with him for money and fame when she had stacks of this before him, id go as far to say she was more famous than him in regards to popularity etc, if that's all she was with him for there are rappers and pro ballers a plenty she could of had her pick of with less hassle and baggage.

How do you know this? You dont, perhaps he is a great loving father when he is on his meds? Alot of assumptions in this thread to paint this woman as a selfish uncaring money grabbing bimbo. I think it's quite the opposite considering how she has stuck with Kanye through all of his meltdowns, brought 4 kids into this world who clearly love their parents and extended family, has off her own back decided to study law so she can help people, who has campaigned and successfully managed to get people released from an unjust prison system, given them a second chance at life, she didnt have to do any of that! She could of sat counting her money but she has chosen to help people less fortunate than herself, doesn't strike me as the person you paint at all.
You can set up a rave thread. 😘

Reactions: 2
how long are they married? How many kids have they got together? Over a period of many years?
they even planned a surrogate to welcome a new kid into this dumpster fire of an environment, so no, this illness hasn’t just risen up out of the blue, it’s been clear he’s been very unwell for a long time.
At what point is it wise to say “get yourself on the right path or we can’t continue and we’re not bringing more kids into this relationship”

the Kardashian’s document every aspect of their lives, Kim doesn’t speak about his illness, despite it being clear to all that he’s struggled for a long time.
Sound bites like “we don’t have the same views on politics” etc don’t count.

she has encouraged his crazy online by allowing it to continue.
This bizarre bullshit about running for president, she’s played her part in this circus for a very long time and it’s benefited both Kanye and the Kardashian’s.

when you live your life in the public eye, when you duck up (or stand by while others duck up) you are part of the problem,
she’s stood by and allowed his rants and bizarre actions to continue without distancing herself from it.

I don’t care if they have 108 rooms in the sunken palace, she’s stayed there, with the kids.
and if reports are true that they’ve been arguing for a long time that’s even worse.

I absolutely believe THIS time she’s probably got MH experts involved, because it’s been the most public and most reported about breakdown he’s had to date. The world has been watching a “presidential candidate“ fall apart in front of the worlds media. Everyone has questioned how it got to this point. So Kim and co have acted. About time.
Kim said he’s never accepted help, she can’t force it on him, thats sadly true, but she can make the choice to say she’s not going to live with it either and neither are her kids.
Just my opinion obviously
Again how do you know she hasn't been working through this with him for years? When your married you work through things you dont just get divorced because things get tough. You dont know what has happened behind closed doors your just making assumptions because you dont like her. He probs has a mental health team who probably struggle like duck to keep him on track, he's an adult there's only so much they can do unless he becomes a danger to himself or others, hugely unfair to lay blame at his wife's door when it's clear she has been helping him continuously for years through the good and bad she has supported him but extremely unfair to suggest she has encouraged his mental health with zero evidence to suggest this. There is also no evidence to say she has stayed living with him in times when he is off his meds, he lives away from the family home often, this is documented, whose to say this isnt times where they have split or separated because he's being difficult or off his meds? We dont know so we cant just assume? To say she has not bothered to act is just assumptions, it's a hard and difficult life to choose to stay with someone with severe mental health problems, id say she has been through the ringer with him and find it really harsh her getting slammed for what she potentially has or hasnt done. How about slam Kanye for not taking his meds or looking after his mental health for his family's sake?