Kaleidoscope - Netflix

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone else disappointed with the ending aka white episode? I feel like i have wasted my time 👀

Reactions: 1
I watched white last - I feel disappointed. I feel like not all ends are tied up or was I not watching correctly lol
White should be watched last for everyone 😄
I liked yellow best. White was probably the worst imo. I could see a spin off/second series of Stan/Judy together or their life before it all. I think only Stan/Judy’s ending wasn’t tied up?

My order was
- yellow
- green
- blue
- orange
- violet
- red
- pink
- white

I liked this order

Last edited:
White should be watched last for everyone 😄
I liked yellow best. White was probably the worst imo. I could see a spin off/second series of Stan/Judy together or their life before it all. I think only Stan/Judy’s ending wasn’t tied up?

My order was
- yellow
- green
- blue
- orange
- violet
- red
- pink
- white

I liked this order
yeah luckily we watched white last and then heard that everyone should watch it last. I just googled for the first time ‘the ending’ and its reruns everyone’s ending story. I’m not sure when I watched the pink episode which is 6 month after but I had forgot some details 🤣

I wondered how her story ended but apparently she was killed by one of the triplets?

watched in chronological order, enjoyed white but got a bit confused with the very end...think my attention had gone by then!

Nearly all killed off, why? By who - triplets? But thought they didn't lose out & that's why his daughter did what she did?! 🤯

Last edited:
watched in chronological order, enjoyed white but got a bit confused with the very end...think my attention had gone by then!

Nearly all killed off, why? By who - triplets? But thought they didn't lose out & that's why his daughter did what she did?! 🤯
I wonder this too - did that triplets know it’s was gonna happen?! that whole bit left me confused and feeling stupid 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 1
I wonder this too - did that triplets know it’s was gonna happen?! that whole bit left me confused and feeling stupid 🤣🤣🤣
All is explained here, makes sense! I knew I wasn't paying enough attention by that stage 🤦‍♀️

Depending on how you watch the series, the twist of Leo's killer will be revealed at different moments. Though we never see the killer's face, his identity is revealed by the shirt he wears. As Leo's killer approaches him, the camera pans in on his black shirt with a colorful logo on the front — resembling a kaleidoscope.

In the episode, "White," Roger's son Brad is seen wearing the exact same shirt as he sits with his father in their apartment, right before the heist took place. It's insinuated that after Roger was arrested and sent to jail, Brad wanted revenge for Leo tearing up his family — similar to how Leo sought revenge on Roger for breaking up his family.

In the end, the entire show comes full circle as each character meets a bitter end as a result of their greed and thirst for revenge