Kacie Rose

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's like she's just learned the word misogynistic and wants to use it as much as possible

Reactions: 2
Why does Dario still write to her in English? (I'm referring to the whatsapp msg he sent to her about The Office guy staying at the hotel he's a chef in). So is she never going to even try to really learn and assimilate?

Reactions: 1
Why does Dario still write to her in English? (I'm referring to the whatsapp msg he sent to her about The Office guy staying at the hotel he's a chef in). So is she never going to even try to really learn and assimilate?
I wouldn't have the patience to try and teach her either tbh

SO cringe. God that clip she posted of her audiobook, her intonation is awful, it sounds like a first draft

SO cringe. God that clip she posted of her audiobook, her intonation is awful, it sounds like a first draft
The only part I'm curious about is the chapter on haters. She mentioned someone saying "mean things" to her in real life and I'm actually dying to know, lol.

She's actually doing a book tour? How many people pre-ordered?! How is this real life? Lol

The only part I'm curious about is the chapter on haters. She mentioned someone saying "mean things" to her in real life and I'm actually dying to know, lol.
Take one for the team and read (or listen)

I'm sure when they were just in New York together she was getting offended people were assuming he'd propose??

She did multiple stories on how they've discussed it but now's not the time, etc and that wasn't long ago...

I'm sure when they were just in New York together she was getting offended people were assuming he'd propose??

She did multiple stories on how they've discussed it but now's not the time, etc and that wasn't long ago...
Yeh I wonder what changed since then