JustJulie_d #3 Gifted stays and free meals galore, doesn't stop her from being a bore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
RandomMess had the most liked thread title. Congrats! I had to change it slightly for it to fit though.

Recap

She’s a first time mammy.
The farmer wants a wife.
She doesn’t cook/doesn’t clean/doesn’t know how to wean.
Still hates the rats.

Reactions: 15
Oooh my first thread title.

Anyone know where I can get gifted meals to celebrate?

Reactions: 16
She did do bridal makeup before and honestly I thought it was great .. now that seems like a looooong time ago but her makeup to me was always edgy especially when she did colours .. like meself she’s after a baby and a few extra dress sizes and she’s a bit lost I think

Reactions: 7
I think she's jumped on this whole glowy/ jewy look and it just doesn't suit her. Some people can rock it, some people look greasy, I'm afraid she is the latter. I agree with someone above, her make up looks used to be fab and I even followed tutorials etc she did. Now she needs to learn her skin may have changed after the baby and adapt her make up accordingly. She's clearly more oily than she used to be which is fine, just adjust and go with it rather than trying to be on trend.

Reactions: 6
She's a crap brand ambassador if you ask me.
I am not a fan of LMD but I saw her with some blushers from OMG the other day and she was great at promoting them!

Reactions: 5
She needs to buy make up that matches her skin type. Whatever it is she's using atm looks awful. Very greasy looking... She needs to remember her age too with the highlighter.. and them brows

Reactions: 7
Think she needs to spend more time practicing to get back into it
She has very much lost her way
And don’t think the standard at the minute would it it for bridal

Reactions: 3
And drop that fucking sushi filter thing it leaves a stupid black line up her face unless it’s just my phone but only happens with her.

Reactions: 8
Lost a lot of respect for Sarah from The Wandering Wilsons, met up with Julie for lunch in The Kitchen in Omagh yesterday. Must add, the woman who runs it has absolutely no idea of social distancing, seen on another insta page she was right up into a wee baby's face in the restaurant, I'd be telling her where to go if it was my wee one

Reactions: 4
Jaysus I hope when that wain does say good morning it’s not in the same fucking annoying way she does

Gone, Rachel from spoilt belle. 2 hours ago making them wee puff muffin things for breakfast, a full tray. And julie has up a omelette. Did she even make Kevin one.

Reactions: 3
I don't know Sarah but I do know when she left social media (she must be back on it now?) Julie said she didn't know her and asked if anyone could put her in touch with her..

She said she'd left social media because of trolls and Julie wanted to speak to her.

At least I think that's the same woman?

Hi, no, I think that's someone totally different, I've been following this Sarah for a while now, never seen her take any breaks from social media...

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.