JustCherBear #33 T-shirts are snide, she’s 6 feet wide, and breaks all the beds when small John wants a ride

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jimmy Saville too. x
She’s daeing a poll now to decide if Russell is guilty or no, who needs the polis & the courts when we have big Chello 🥴
I’d love the witch to come on & tell her wit the script is😂 she’s never been wrong with this kind of tit

• Haha
Reactions: 6
It’s a sin for the wean being bullied, hopefully it’s stopped. I can’t help but wonder if he’s maybe being bullied for his maws behaviour on the internet, he’s at an age where his class mates will see what she’s up to , and their parents .
Its a shame it will be all through her behaviour , bet all the kids maws dislike her & now hes bearing the brunt - also its karma for all her bullying - karma works mysteriously - comes to you or someone you love to punish you !!!

Reactions: 10
She’s daeing a poll now to decide if Russell is guilty or no, who needs the polis & the courts when we have big Chello 🥴
I’d love the witch to come on & tell her wit the script is😂 she’s never been wrong with this kind of tit
Quick call the Times and Channel 4, big Chello with the inside scoop - the voice of the people.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Imagine letting that poor wean continue to sit on lives after seeing comments calling him fat. Why does no one on tiktok protect their kids 😔 different situation but I've just pulled my son out of the sex education lessons in school because I feel the content is far too mature for his age. No just turned 9 year old needs to be told about anal sex and masturbation and that people kiss and touch each others private parts. I think its disgusting teaching children that. Maybe in high school not 8 and 9 yr olds!! I'd do anything to protect my kids obviously I can't protect them from everything but the things I can I will
Fkn protect ur kids while you can not use them for money on socal media ffs

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Imagine letting that poor wean continue to sit on lives after seeing comments calling him fat. Why does no one on tiktok protect their kids 😔 different situation but I've just pulled my son out of the sex education lessons in school because I feel the content is far too mature for his age. No just turned 9 year old needs to be told about anal sex and masturbation and that people kiss and touch each others private parts. I think its disgusting teaching children that. Maybe in high school not 8 and 9 yr olds!! I'd do anything to protect my kids obviously I can't protect them from everything but the things I can I will
Fkn protect ur kids while you can not use them for money on socal media ffs
100 percent agree with this Roly. It’s not right.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
so the money raised for the wee baby’s horse & carriage hasn’t been spent on that & just what seems a basic funeral package. Am not even shocked! That scum has said a horse & carriage wasn’t allowed which is one load of shite.

Reactions: 5
Anyone watching Cher? Apparently that Nicole Blain has bumped the money that was raised for the baby's funeral 😳

• Wow
Wtf is Amy glass all about

- or any of the ones justifying or sticking up for that monster

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.