Julie Stanton

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She defo thinks she's the bees knees now she's earning a wage, I enjoyed her first few vids but now she's turning into every other influencer (although 20 years older haha), it's all spend spend spend what can I buy next.

Reactions: 17
Didn't she not long buy a new dressing gown from Primark? Swear she made a big deal of it. The one from Topshop is hideous.

Reactions: 4
She defo thinks she's the bees knees now she's earning a wage, I enjoyed her first few vids but now she's turning into every other influencer (although 20 years older haha), it's all spend spend spend what can I buy next.
‘Earning’ is a stretch. She gets chucked the odd deal because her daughters followers follow her to try and get a glimpse of Ana

Reactions: 2
‘Earning’ is a stretch. She gets chucked the odd deal because her daughters followers follow her to try and get a glimpse of Ana
yeah and i'd assume her followers are mainly younger, so companies who might want ladies of Julie's age doing ads. Would pass her by as her followers wont want their products?

Reactions: 1
Julie has clearly become completely seduced by spending money because she can and for content.

She bought make up in case she 'ventures out at night'. She never goes out at night! She barely goes out during the day! It's very easy to convince yourself that you need something if you have money to waste. There's no way that she is saving for a house.

Reactions: 12
I need to ban myself from this page bc I love Julie too much I feel myself getting defensive 😂

• Haha
Interesting that Julie refers to anything other than a designer bag as a "throwaway bag"! Does she really generally buy a bag from, say, Primark and use it a few times and then throw it away??!

• Wow
Reactions: 13
Interesting that Julie refers to anything other than a designer bag as a "throwaway bag"! Does she really generally buy a bag from, say, Primark and use it a few times and then throw it away??!
She's so wasteful despite claiming to hate waste so I actually wouldn't be surprised if that's what she meant

Reactions: 14
Also she is always going on about her New Balance items like her trainers and her socks.

I had never heard of New Balance before watching her videos.

Are they a really trendy brand because I never see any younger influencers raving about them, or are they more a geriatric brand for old people who need help with keeping their balance?

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Also she is always going on about her New Balance items like her trainers and her socks.

I had never heard of New Balance before watching her videos.

Are they a really trendy brand because I never see any younger influencers raving about them, or are they more a geriatric brand for old people who need help with keeping their balance?
I just googled new balance average customer, it says this for customers they aim for

What is new balances target audience?

The company has targeted young men, women and children from upper middle class as its target customers who are sports enthusiasts. It is positioned as an athletic based brand offering premium products.

But another question says the average buyer is 42, oh ignore this bit as that was in 98 :ROFLMAO:
So if Julie is after a ad deal She's not who they target

Reactions: 2
When I was at school you would be laughed at for wearing New Balance trainers! It had to be Nike, Adidas etc. Now New Balance are fashionable! I think they were cheaper 20 years ago.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She needs to edit out the ummmmmsssssss ..... its torturous to listen to

Reactions: 6
She needs to edit out the ummmmmsssssss ..... its torturous to listen to
So ummm …. So yehhh…. Lovely… so 🤣
I am shocked she filmed a vlog of her hair going to Costa, picking up Atticus and chatting in her kitchen … thrilling

Reactions: 3
So ummm …. So yehhh…. Lovely… so 🤣
I am shocked she filmed a vlog of her hair going to Costa, picking up Atticus and chatting in her kitchen … thrilling
I nearly restarted the video to do an ummmm count but my brain can't handle it

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.