Julie Stanton #9 Bunfire.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Joolz’ next vlog title; “What I done to make a hooge bunfire and what I done to heat up Atticus’s pan ooh shocklates on the bunfire”

• Haha
Reactions: 9
The drive will prob take days as she’ll have to stop every 20 mins for a few fags 🤣🤣🤣
She said its a 5hr drive so a stop every hour for fags, coffee and a milk and brownie for Atticus, it will take her a day to get there! 🤣

• Haha
She must think it’s mandatory to stop at service stations! As well as being a nicotine and caffeine addict.

Reactions: 1
Omg!! Imagine if atticus friends come across that she maybe has a secret OF that’s how she affords all these trips 🤣🤮

Reactions: 3
Just watched her Primark vlog and no smoking slippers this time but smoking sliders. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
All she does is go shopping. How can she afford it. Who does the sch run and goes buys a coffee she just left the house.shes weird

Reactions: 5
All she does is go shopping. How can she afford it. Who does the sch run and goes buys a coffee she just left the house.shes weird
I really don't see the point in going for a coffee just before you go back home esp when you have a decent coffee machine at home. 😊

Reactions: 6
Does bratticus not spend any time with his dad during school holidays. He defo went to the dads a lot when he was younger but it’s never mentioned now

Reactions: 3
Does bratticus not spend any time with his dad during school holidays. He defo went to the dads a lot when he was younger but it’s never mentioned now
I think Dad had a new baby and I think Atticus being atticus didn't like it wasn't all about him.

I love her vlog intro 'Julie Stanton Lifestyle'. Shes probably the last person to try and influence lifestyle. Multiple 'Pwimark'hauls,ready meals,smoking,limited vocabulary and over excitable about the most basic aspects of life. She's desperate to be like her daughter,,her describing trousers and a tshirt as 'super cute' is tragic

• Sick
Reactions: 12
‘Super fresh’ ‘super cute’ she is so cringey 😳😳
---
Not sure Julie has checked the weather as it’s forecast rain all holiday so I’m not sure she’ll need beach flip flops! 🤣

never understand why she needs new caps and new shoes every time she goes away 🙄🙄

Reactions: 4
‘Super fresh’ ‘super cute’ she is so cringey 😳😳
---
Not sure Julie has checked the weather as it’s forecast rain all holiday so I’m not sure she’ll need beach flip flops! 🤣

never understand why she needs new caps and new shoes every time she goes away 🙄🙄
Don’t forget the beach towels she can’t find ( obviously binned them)

Reactions: 6