Julia Zelg (and Eileen)

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Longtime lurker and first time poster here.... I have so many thoughts about this soon to be divorced couple.

Does anyone remember the story Eileen told about how they met? Eileen said that Julia made the first move by contacting her through the mutual dating app they were on. Eileen then responded and things took off from there. So, first red flag on both their parts given the 37 year age gap between them. It just felt off to me. Then, when Julia recommended they meet somewhere for their first date Eileen said she couldn't possibly do that because of her bad knees and Julia would have to come to her house. (Ummmm....NO!) Second red flag waving in the breeze. And then Julia chimed in with how she told Eileen: "Okay but please don't seduce me because I am feeling very "vulnerable" right now." (Vulnerable put in quotes because I can't remember the exact word she used but it was some word that meant that.) Then they talked about when Julia showed up and Eileen had put on beautiful perfume and sprayed it through the house to create a certain kind of mood with Eileen smiling like a Cheshire cat and Julia giggling while telling the story. Obviously, the seduction must have happened. Third red flag as I feel Julia was very, very naive about what usually happens when someone claims they can't possibly leave their house and you must go over to their place for your first date. Either that or Julia was not that naive and, on some level, wanting it all to happen but not wanting to admit it. :unsure:

So we're still on the first date and I am screaming to Julia "RUN!!!!!!" and getting some seriously shady vibes about Eileen.

Reactions: 4