Julia holbanel

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s out and about anyway from her stories after uploading the text 2 days ago saying she is a close contact and must self isolate.. you’d really wonder why these people think they are above the rules. It’s scary how out of touch with reality they are

Reactions: 3
She didn't do it the first time either . It's one big joke to her .

I have to ask but what's all this about ?! Sitting in your car and miming along to rap songs ?! What's the point of it?! They all do it.

People like her is the reason we’re still in lockdown selfish

Reactions: 4
With the new rules if someone reported her wouldn’t she get fined?

He's back looking for more .
Can honestly im so happy to have a normal job no amount of money could convince to me to become a 'dominatrix' or whatever the fuck she does. He sounds seriously disturbed though

Reactions: 7
Can honestly im so happy to have a normal job no amount of money could convince to me to become a 'dominatrix' or whatever the fuck she does. He sounds seriously disturbed though
He really is . Either that or he's desperate for attention from her. She blocked him and he set up another account to contact her . He's a mentally ill creep. No me neither with these weirdos going around .

Reactions: 6
I mean if I was young n single and some pathetic man offered me a couple grand to take a on him I would be like "pass me the laxative" But as a profession, no thanks!! Gimme my well paid 9-5 job!

Reactions: 5
I mean if I was young n single and some pathetic man offered me a couple grand to take a on him I would be like "pass me the laxative" But as a profession, no thanks!! Gimme my well paid 9-5 job!
It's madness .

Reactions: 2
Does anyone follow Caitlin Jessica on Instagram talk about a catfish she takes editing her pics to a new extreme

Reactions: 2
Does anyone follow Caitlin Jessica on Instagram talk about a catfish she takes editing her pics to a new extreme
Sometimes I might look at her profile. She has no fashion sense. All those great designer bags and shoes and she goes out just wearing a shirt .

Reactions: 1