Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

deelowrow

IMG_9770.jpeg

So many things I could say about this 🤢….
1 - what is he doing!?
2 - what a weird thing for big H to comment!?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20

prickle99

Chatty Member
Stumbled across Dani’s tutoring page….inspired by Shakespeare apparently…she probably couldn’t even name one of his plays!!
More absolute rubbish. She put this page up in 2012. She would have been around 26 at the time. If she had qualified as a teacher, she would have graduated at 22, then done a PGCE for a year, making her 23. She went off to Disney land for a while and did something there for a few years, so when did this "extensive teaching experience" take place exactly? This woman has been bullshitting her way through life for years. And if she is so passionate about Shakespeare, and so great at english, you'd think she'd write his name with a capital letter.

Reactions: 16

Boombirdie

VIP Member
Ooooh I just saw Dani's videos about online bullying. If we have to show our passports to have a social media account, then you need to stop the BS, scamming people and pretending you're rich when you aren't

• Heart
Reactions: 15

Boredatworktoday

Chatty Member
Hey Dani!

Please don't confuse our words, I earn a geunine 6 figures with my business, and I proudly shop in Home Bargains etc. No one has ever mocked you for eating at Pizza Esxpress

I do not however, post pictures of fake designer items, to pass off a genuine.

I treat my family, enjoy life, and do not post over social media. I have self respect, and dignity.

All we do is call out your lies.

Also, maybe best not to call us Dim Wits having posted the following post this week :

'dhhare asjhc to the anscjnof dmnfg as dncva sjk'

:p

• Haha
Reactions: 14

prickle99

Chatty Member
What are the different stages of going to Rio? Lol
Stage 1 - you sell a certain number of shakes.
Stage 2 - you recruit a certain number of mugs into your team.
Stage 3 - you continue to embarrass yourself and your family on social media until you eventually get a ticket to go to Rio.
Stage 4 - Juice Plus conveniently collapses just before the trip is due to take place and you realise all your efforts have been for nothing and you're finally faced with no choice but to get a proper job.

• Haha

Stacey4889

All of these posts about getting back on track prove just how unsustainable a lifestyle JP is. All of them are constantly doing 10 day shreds and 90 day get back on it plans, yet never look any different. They just lure people in , getting them to spend hundreds of pounds a month to just keep yo-yo dieting !! It’s so unhealthy. They constantly post all these health posts so clearly behind the scenes they aren’t living this way!