Jotties Journal

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m baffled to how someone who had maggots all over her kitchen floor won an award. Jeez, maybe we should all sprinkle our kitchen floor with maggots.

Reactions: 8
I’m baffled to how someone who had maggots all over her kitchen floor won an award. Jeez, maybe we should all sprinkle our kitchen floor with maggots.
Just seen that, how the f she won that I'll never know!! Instagram is now swamped with cleaners, I know it always was but its even more so now thanks to tic tok, I have watched a good few and these people are like Jo used to be they actually clean!!! Like take a room clean it and do before and after.

Reactions: 2
I dunno how prestigious an award this was considering it appears to come in the form of a small teddy bear 🧸

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
How the hell can someone burn fudge in the microwave! 🤦🏼‍♀️
Looked like she was doing it on the hob and not the microwave like the recipe said to do. The saucepan would not be microwave safe. But having said that she burns so much stuff 😃

Reactions: 2
Looked like she was doing it on the hob and not the microwave like the recipe said to do. The saucepan would not be microwave safe. But having said that she burns so much stuff 😃
Surely that’s common sense?! It frightens me how thick she is sometimes! 😂

Reactions: 3
I've never known someone to burn food as much as she does. Honestly it's quite bizarre and she's always burning pans and having to deep clean the bottom of them. I could understand if Seren was a baby and she was constantly getting distracted and busy with her but it's not hard to cook food without burning it, maybe I'm wrong but I've never known anybody to burn it on a regular occurence.

Reactions: 9
I've never known someone to burn food as much as she does. Honestly it's quite bizarre and she's always burning pans and having to deep clean the bottom of them. I could understand if Seren was a baby and she was constantly getting distracted and busy with her but it's not hard to cook food without burning it, maybe I'm wrong but I've never known anybody to burn it on a regular occurence.
The one thing I will say in her defence is at least she cleans them and doesn't throw them away or "beg" or "hint" for more. Also with no disrespect, I have a few standard pans, if her pans aren't expensive then they will burn and take longer to clean.

Reactions: 3
The one thing I will say in her defence is at least she cleans them and doesn't throw them away or "beg" or "hint" for more. Also with no disrespect, I have a few standard pans, if her pans aren't expensive then they will burn and take longer to clean.
Yeah it's good to see she cleans them up and doesn't waste and actually makes cleaning videos showing how to remove the burnt on food seeing as a lot of her content is family or her related now, but I still have never known anyone to burn food as much as her and I have really cheap pans and utensils myself and they haven't burnt, so it's nothing to do with burning food easily due to the pans used. She is clearly a bit clumsy and others seem to think she burns her food a lot too.

Reactions: 5
I never comment on this thread just lurk ha. But am I alone in thinking showing your child's underwear online for all to see is a massive invasion of privacy?! I just don't understand why you would do that.

Reactions: 12
Has she ever address her daughters additional needs? Just wondered as she’s obviously SEN

Reactions: 1
Has she ever address her daughters additional needs? Just wondered as she’s obviously SEN
No only hinted or said enough for people to read between the lines, like the being overwhelmed in London, taking breaks and doodle pad, brill ideas💡(just a recent example)

I understand it's been said a few times now but I really miss her cleaning content, now all her postings are about Seren all day every day, her weird relationship with her brother or her going off on holidays. It's becoming worse by the day. I understand she's probably using Seren and her brother as support to lean on since the split with Seren's dad but she does advertise herself and gets freebies for her cleaning and I hardly see any of that anymore. I like her occasional video tips she puts on her profile like the washing machine clean or speed clean videos. Yesterday was refreshing to see her actually post about the new mop she was trying out and zoflora hour for a change, I miss that content as I like her tips she gives. I feel it's a little unfair she gets freebies and is offered influencer awards and ADs yet hardly posts cleaning content anymore.

I feel harsh saying this but I find Seren very annoying and spoilt 🙈 for example a few weeks back when Seren had the day off of school she was supposed to be ill but she soon was feeling better on her iPad giving demands and bossing Jo around and Jo just laughs about it. Imagine if her teachers were watching, along with in the past when she's been late for taking Seren to school. Seren is supposed to be unwell, if she's well enough to boss Jo around whilst on her iPad surely she isn't that poorly? And she says it's hard work taking Seren shopping as she throws a tantrum if Jo doesn't get her what she wants and she's used to getting Seren what she wants and finds it hard to say no. All harmless and she's trying her best for Seren but in the grand scheme of things isn't helpful to Seren in the long run. It's good to see Jo starting to say no to her. I sort of feel uncomfortable to post about Jottie as I feel sometimes people come on and get a bit defensive of Jo but when she's always posting 24/7 about Seren it's hard not to notice these things.

Reactions: 12
I understand it's been said a few times now but I really miss her cleaning content, now all her postings are about Seren all day every day, her weird relationship with her brother or her going off on holidays. It's becoming worse by the day. I understand she's probably using Seren and her brother as support to lean on since the split with Seren's dad but she does advertise herself and gets freebies for her cleaning and I hardly see any of that anymore. I like her occasional video tips she puts on her profile like the washing machine clean or speed clean videos. Yesterday was refreshing to see her actually post about the new mop she was trying out and zoflora hour for a change, I miss that content as I like her tips she gives. I feel it's a little unfair she gets freebies and is offered influencer awards and ADs yet hardly posts cleaning content anymore.

I feel harsh saying this but I find Seren very annoying and spoilt 🙈 for example a few weeks back when Seren had the day off of school she was supposed to be ill but she soon was feeling better on her iPad giving demands and bossing Jo around and Jo just laughs about it. Imagine if her teachers were watching, along with in the past when she's been late for taking Seren to school. Seren is supposed to be unwell, if she's well enough to boss Jo around whilst on her iPad surely she isn't that poorly? And she says it's hard work taking Seren shopping as she throws a tantrum if Jo doesn't get her what she wants and she's used to getting Seren what she wants and finds it hard to say no. All harmless and she's trying her best for Seren but in the grand scheme of things isn't helpful to Seren in the long run. It's good to see Jo starting to say no to her. I sort of feel uncomfortable to post about Jottie as I feel sometimes people come on and get a bit defensive of Jo but when she's always posting 24/7 about Seren it's hard not to notice these things.
I've said similar regarding Seren but that is because I have a special needs child, your aim is to prepare them for the real world and God forbid life without you, so giving into every whim and setting no boundaries isn't doing the child any favours, they'll not cope the 1st time someone says no!

Reactions: 6
If we were off school poorly but then felt better later on, my Mam would send us in to school in time for afternoon classes 😂 She wouldn’t stand for us hanging around the house if we were well enough to be in school!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
If we were off school poorly but then felt better later on, my Mam would send us in to school in time for afternoon classes 😂 She wouldn’t stand for us hanging around the house if we were well enough to be in school!
My Mum was a teacher so to not go in, I had to be dead. Once I had the worst tonsiltis that I ended up in hospital for four days, but the day before my Mum said there was nothing wrong with me and to get myself to school!

Reactions: 7
I've said similar regarding Seren but that is because I have a special needs child, your aim is to prepare them for the real world and God forbid life without you, so giving into every whim and setting no boundaries isn't doing the child any favours, they'll not cope the 1st time someone says no!
Yeah I don't doubt that it's not hard work and I'm sure she's going through a lot herself at the moment but when she posts things about Seren it's easy to pick up on habits isn't it and like you say if you give in first and second time it'll be harder later on to say no.

That's exactly what my parents were like growing up, that's why I guess I took a strict stance when she said that Seren was ill but in bed with an iPad giving Jo orders. When I was younger if I had the day off no phones or any electrics allowed for the day.

My Mum was a teacher so to not go in, I had to be dead. Once I had the worst tonsiltis that I ended up in hospital for four days, but the day before my Mum said there was nothing wrong with me and to get myself to school!
Lol mine were the same. Whenever I said I was feeling ill it was met with suspicion and get on with it unless it was clear I was really ill like sick or something major like that. Otherwise we were told to get our backsides off to school.

Reactions: 4
I dont really keep up with her now but did go and look at her stories, yea it's all about that Child! I mean has she no other content at all??
Everyone thinks their own kids are cute but to others they are just not.
Stop oversharing your child for content.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.