Josh must Win E4

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm just catching up with this.
How can they not tell vicky Pattinson is one of their 'producers' who talk into the house. She's got a distinguishable shite fake posh geordie accent which youd def recognise if you're into reality tv

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Can’t help but think Josh is fake now, the phone call with his mum all seemed a bit false.

Reactions: 3
I’m absolutely loving this regardless of Josh actor / not actor scenario.

However have to mention Darius’s teeth… they’re huge 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Does anyone know where the house it? It looks lovely when they’re outside, but freezing!

Reactions: 5
Just caught up! I'm enjoying it wayyyyy more than I thought I would! Its almost a shame it can only be a 1 series show.

Reactions: 5
This show was recommended to me as being right up my street. I put it on last night and was hooked, and I watched the first 3 episodes.

The only issue is that hubby (who works nights and usually away) watched it with me and seemed to like it too. So now I have a moral dilemma! Hubby said I should carry on binge watching on my own, and he’s not arsed if he sees it or not…. But I feel bad and feel like I should wait till the weekend when he can watch too.

I do really want to keep watching though 🫣

Reactions: 2
I can't wait for the episode tonight. I'm hooked. I laughed about Amber thinking she's a celebrity though 🥹

But.... I also think Josh knows what the show is about... Which kind of ruins it for me. The more I think about it them more I'm sure he does.

However it's fun to imagine what I would be like on a show like that, I'd be voted out first for sure!

I like the contrast though. You can see how hard they all try to win and that a conversation with these type of people would be an absolute nightmare. Whenever josh says something super normal and basic they're all like "omg he is so intelligent" ????

I can’t stand that louis and especially after tonight throwing josh back what a prick!

Reactions: 4
I think Louis gives off two-faced vibes. If I met him IRL I’d be very wary.

I don’t know if this is just me but when Sofia called her mum and said she’d been saved by the public twice, would her mum not be confused and say she hasn’t been able to watch? Being saved by the public indicates it’s being shown live? Maybe I’m being a bit thick!

I think Louis gives off two-faced vibes. If I met him IRL I’d be very wary.

I don’t know if this is just me but when Sofia called her mum and said she’d been saved by the public twice, would her mum not be confused and say she hasn’t been able to watch? Being saved by the public indicates it’s being shown live? Maybe I’m being a bit thick!
Oh that’s a really good point!!!

Reactions: 2
just ig stalked a few of them and louie has a single out 😭 couldn't chase more clout if he tried. i feel like the premise of the show has been completely lost on the 'popular' contestants tbh, like even in their ig posts they're centering the celeb panel and not their other contestants or even josh. at least they didn't go on under the guise of 'looking for love' and were upfront about being popular / wanting social media fame.

saying that though, imagine josh thinking he'd won it / made the final on his own merit and gets out to find the panel and producers had zero faith in him to get this far on his own. i guess it says more about his peers bc they're the ones voting for favourite every night and making him vulnerable, but yikes i'd probs need some therapy. like he applied for the show thinking it was the favourite too, so clearly backs himself enough to apply and go through that whole casting process.

even if it was a true public vote i think josh would make it far, because the public would see in him exactly what the panel do. look at amber winning love island with greg even though the villa had stronger couples, they won bc the public liked her alone more than anyone else coupled up. the challenges have contributed a lot to the casts perception of him though so maybe he'd fade a bit more if his qualities weren't highlighted daily.

@Lioness1 i think they're in brighton!

imagine josh thinking he'd won it / made the final on his own merit and gets out to find the panel and producers had zero faith in him to get this far on his own
I also thought this, although I know Pete framed it as they ‘put him in situations where he could showcase his personality’, I think if I were Josh I’d still take it to heart that basically they knew I couldn’t win it on my own.
unless of course, what others have said, he’s in on it and knows the premise of the show already!

I also thought this, although I know Pete framed it as they ‘put him in situations where he could showcase his personality’, I think if I were Josh I’d still take it to heart that basically they knew I couldn’t win it on my own.
unless of course, what others have said, he’s in on it and knows the premise of the show already!
I’m really hoping Josh is in on it because it must be a horrible feeling for him to know the truth

Reactions: 6
Ethically I don’t know how they’d get away with him not being in on it

Yeah I did think this as well that it would really be a shame for him to find out that basically everyone thinks you’re a loser and couldn’t do it by yourself 🫣