Josh must Win E4

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m just watching ep 4 when they ring Josh’s mum, I kind of feel like she isn’t real and just came out with a really random hero story. I really want Josh to in on the whole thing more now

Reactions: 4
I’m just watching ep 4 when they ring Josh’s mum, I kind of feel like she isn’t real and just came out with a really random hero story. I really want Josh to in on the whole thing more now
yeah that’s a really good point. Also, his reaction was ‘that’s me’, not ‘how did they know that?!’. Although I suppose he could have said that and they just didn’t show it 🤷🏻‍♀️ I guess we’ll find out tonight!

Reactions: 1
I think Louis gives off two-faced vibes. If I met him IRL I’d be very wary.

I don’t know if this is just me but when Sofia called her mum and said she’d been saved by the public twice, would her mum not be confused and say she hasn’t been able to watch? Being saved by the public indicates it’s being shown live? Maybe I’m being a bit thick!
I caught up tonight and said the exact same thing! Something is definitely going to happen. I also question why Maddy gets so excited over 10k win when she is apparently a huge earner on OF.

Yeah I did think this as well that it would really be a shame for him to find out that basically everyone thinks you’re a loser and couldn’t do it by yourself

Yeah I did think this as well that it would really be a shame for him to find out that basically everyone thinks you’re a loser and couldn’t do it by yourself 🫣
Plus others like Sophia for example think they they are really popular with the public voting for them, I’m not sure what’s the truth here at the moment. Just starting tonight’s episode.

It’s only got a few minutes left I’m starting to think there’s no twist 😳 poor Josh I actually do feel sorry for him because he has only won because it’s been manipulated
Bless him

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Well I feel like an idiot now for being so cynical that there was a twist.

I enjoyed the show, but can't see how they could repeat the concept.

Reactions: 3
Well I feel like an idiot now for being so cynical that there was a twist.

I enjoyed the show, but can't see how they could repeat the concept.
That was a really strange show and definitely can't be repeated.
I wonder if Josh feels a bit humiliated because of the manipulation 😳

I feel a bit weird about the show after watching the ending. I really hope that Josh was aware of something. Maybe when he got on the show, he did feel like he fitted in and now he might feel like even more of an outsider for him to be the person specifically picked for this ‘underdog’ character. I think I’d be mortified.

Honestly not the concept they thought it was. Now Josh knows he was chosen because he doesn’t look as good as everyone else and although they told him there was no manipulation, they got rid of anyone who was a potential threat.
Actually feels a bit like bullying, making the ‘weird’ kid feel like they’ve fitted in and then saying it was all a joke

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Well…. I’m not 100% sure the producers didn’t interfere more than we were shown… I can’t say I loved the panel- Vicky Pattison🤮 - The win was a bit soured by the panel gloating about manipulating things in Joshs’ favour….and telling him basically he only won because they helped him🫣 Still 10k is 10k …I hope he enjoys spending it- oh Louis finishing outside the top 2 was very enjoyable🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Well…. I’m not 100% sure the producers didn’t interfere more than we were shown… I can’t say I loved the panel- Vicky Pattison🤮 - The win was a bit soured by the panel gloating about manipulating things in Joshs’ favour….and telling him basically he only won because they helped him🫣 Still 10k is 10k …I hope he enjoys spending it- oh Louis finishing outside the top 2 was very enjoyable🤭
I was very distracted by Vicky’s jaw!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
On the 1st episode when the panel went into the room and saw the envelope with Josh's mums number, vicky said oh the shows creator. I took it that his mum came up with the concept for the show. Possibly because Josh is an outside in everyday life. He gives off vibes of possibly being on the spectrum in some way and maybe has had conversations with his mum about reality TV and how he would never win if he was on them types of shows.
It also shows massively how scripted reality tv is and how everything can be manipulated for the votes and to show people in different lights.

Reactions: 2
I'm pretty sure Vicky just meant there wouldn't be a Josh Must Win show without the actual biological creator of Josh not the show's inception.

Reactions: 2