Jo’s Unfiltered Life #8 Liar, liar, size 26 stretchy trousers on fire

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why's she acting like such a bleeping moron she's had a bit of lip filler not major dental surgery!!! I never had any issues speaking or eating when I had mine done
Is she eating all that food or just taking bites and wasting the rest? Either way it’s shocking for a couple of likes 🙄

Reactions: 1
I’m 99% sure this is filtered!! It’s glitchy and the edges are blurry - please tell me I’m not wrong
Looks filtered to me. She’s such a weird shape even without the filter. If a filter is used in a video or photo it should be made very clear, she’s duping people into thinking she has lost weight when in reality she has just found a filter.

Reactions: 2
That post about bullies 😂 apparently them inboxing her saying I always knew you could do it, do what sit on your fat arse all day talking tit into a phone and trying clothes on that’s always too small for you. Bet they didn’t miss when they threw things at your Iggle piggle head

• Haha
Reactions: 9
That post about bullies 😂 apparently them inboxing her saying I always knew you could do it, do what sit on your fat arse all day talking tit into a phone and trying clothes on that’s always too small for you. Bet they didn’t miss when they threw things at your Iggle piggle head
If anything it would be Jo that was the bully. Receipts or it’s lies Gigantor.

Reactions: 6
Obviously dropped her previous lip filler lady since she no longer gets it free lol also wtf is with the voice in the bully video 😳😅 I don’t doubt she was bullied but she has bullying traits of her own which we’ve seen multiple times. Maybe she was a dick a school ever considered that Jo? And as for the bully’s in her inbox telling her they always know she could do it, what exactly are they referring to unless I’ve missed the huge life achievements post? Young mum given a council flat who was on the sick until she begged some strangers on tiktok to gift her Son birthday presents & now flogs Chinese tat everyday?

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Why does she have to mention her bubbling stomach ffs
She’s vile, maybe if she didn’t eat so much shite she wouldn’t have gut issues!