Jordan Lipscombe #4

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She looks tired. She looked so much better and happier when she had her blonde bob than with black hair. I looove black hair (have blakc hair myself) but I feel like it ages her and makes her look tired meanwhile the blonde short bob gave so much more light to her face

Reactions: 8
I would never guess that was her. She is not looking good. The fact she is such a young girl makes it so sad.

Reactions: 2
This makes me so happy though .. i remember about a year ago she was live testing out a foundation and i asked like can you turn the filter off so we can see how it sits on texture? and someone made a remark of "why are you trolling she doesn't have texture" and i replied literally everyone has some sort of texture its completely normal!! So to see her looking unfiltered (to a certain extent) is a good reminder that what you see online is fake bullshit..

Sorry or the semi-rant but i have a daughter who im constantly preaching to that skin doesn't look like that in real life

Reactions: 5
Screenshot 2024-04-02 at 16.02.56.png
Screenshot 2024-04-02 at 16.01.51.png
Screenshot 2024-04-02 at 16.03.22.png
Screenshot 2024-04-02 at 16.03.12.png

Of course she won't look as she did when she was 20 but the clean makeup with lighter and shorter hair suited her much much better

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Such a harsh look. She looked better pre lip filler, black extensions, mahogany tan and bubblegum blush.

Reactions: 7
Her vlog from her night away with Jake was awkward and it all seemed a bit forced

The way she speaks to Jake too gives me red flags - she seems to tell him what to do alot. He was using a telescope wrong and she was saying "don't give me the ick" - I mean joke or not it just sounded a bit patronising. Plus looking the way she does - who is she to talk about giving the ick? She doesn't leave the house and looks like that - serious ick vibes for me

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Is anyone gonna question why they had not only a 24 pack of 7up but also if I think Pepsi max for like a two night ish stay 🥲🥲🥲. I feel like she just wasted money she didn’t even really explore they walked to the beach n that was it ngl I feel for a lodge like that you need to really appreciate every little aspect of it. They’re so boring

Reactions: 3
just watched her tiktok, do people genuinely buy fake glasses? and that many of them? the fake glasses and the wigs, and the fake tan. she really is cosplaying

Reactions: 7
When will she understand that cool tone bright pink blush does not go with her orange fake tan? looks really odd, I won't even start on her hair line showing her real skin tone

Everyone eating her up in the comments saying how great her makeup is is truly concerning. Get your eyes checked 😭

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
When will she understand that cool tone bright pink blush does not go with her orange fake tan? looks really odd, I won't even start on her hair line showing her real skin tone

Everyone eating her up in the comments saying how great her makeup is is truly concerning. Get your eyes checked 😭
This literally looks like one of those anime filters 😂

Reactions: 2

At least she’s tried colour coordinating the cup with the blush:ROFLMAO: