Jordan Humphries aka jordanqradio

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So she went to Gerry lava birthday looking like she was ready for a Halloween party while everyone else went for a classy all black look. That insta story is going and now all I can see is a black pic from 1am? She’s also not in any of the q radio folks stories from the night…wonder who she was tailing round after

Reactions: 3
Has she really just posted a video of that girl with her fanny out on the dance floor? Wow.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
She definitely looks pregnant in that latest grid post. Looks like she’s drinking mocktails as everyone else has a Prosecco glass in their hand.

Reactions: 2
She definitely looks pregnant in that latest grid post. Looks like she’s drinking mocktails as everyone else has a Prosecco glass in their hand.
I've thought she was pregnant for a while but then her posts after Gerry Lav's birthday made me reconsider. The whole sleeping in my make up because I was too drunk to take it off seemed a bit OTT if you were hiding a pregnancy.

Reactions: 2