Jordan Humphries aka jordanqradio

Is she genuine or does she have a fake personality for Instagram?

• Sheā€™s the real deal šŸ’Æ

Votes: 11 12.9%
  • Fake like the rest

Votes: 57 67.1%
  • Can we talk about those brows first šŸ‘€

Votes: 26 30.6%

• Total voters
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Another NI insta hun wannabe
Q Radio presenter
Recently engaged to chef boyfriend
Always on the beg for freebies
Repeat offender for not declaring things as an ad, affiliate link, gifted etc
Previously did model work, Miss Bikini NI competition, Swimsuit USA competition etc
Those EYEBROWS šŸ‘€

Also appeared on The Ranganation

Most recent undeclared ad for Oasis Travel and undeclared gift of a FREE HOLIDAY to Spain!!!!!

Chef Ben is in Narnia

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
So glad this one finally has her own thread! She is so fake. I can't stand her 'girl talk Tuesday' empowering woman drivel she posts, she was a nasty cow in school towards other girls.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
So glad this one finally has her own thread! She is so fake. I can't stand her 'girl talk Tuesday' empowering woman drivel she posts, she was a nasty cow in school towards other girls.
Oh do tell šŸ‘€ love a bit of tea! Her whole image and online persona is based on her being a real ā€œgirls girlā€ šŸ™„

Also the audacity of her doing Girl Talk Tuesdays and trying to empower girls to be comfortable in their own skin and how they look, and not feel pressured by social media, societal norms etcā€¦ when she is very clearly image obsessed, to the point where she actually looked ill (in my opinion) and was living up to all those typical trends and fads

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
She looks unwell in those pics.

I donā€™t know much about bikini comps but they seem to almost glamorise eating disorders. I know of girls whoā€™ve really destroyed their bodies participating, taken ā€œsupplementsā€ that messed them up for ages, not to mention the extreme weight loss and low fat goals.

Reactions: 7
She looks unwell in those pics.

I donā€™t know much about bikini comps but they seem to almost glamorise eating disorders. I know of girls whoā€™ve really destroyed their bodies participating, taken ā€œsupplementsā€ that messed them up for ages, not to mention the extreme weight loss and low fat goals.
Yes itā€™s definitely not a healthy look. Her entire page is built around her looks and her weight. Definitely an unhealthy obsession there. Does anyone notice how Chef Ben is literally clinging onto her for dear life in every picture together?! Donā€™t know what thatā€™s all about but looks very unnatural and makes me feel uncomfortable even just looking at it

Reactions: 2
I couldn't stand her on The Ranganation. She really brought NI into nearly as much shame as our politicians do!

I stopped listening to Q radio because her voice grates me so much!

On this poll; does the "she's the real deal" option mean she's actually always been annoying in real life? If so, yes, she's the real deal. She was a right gurn at school šŸ˜‚

I wasn't in her year, but she was well known to all of us a couple of years below. Walked around like she owned the place (there were a few like that but she REALLY thought she did) and many of us remarked that when Glee was big, we had our very own Lea Michelle šŸ‘€

Jordan took it as a compliment, none of us meant it that way

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Why do these picture make me feel so uncomfortable? Itā€™s like heā€™s very domineering and likes to have a firm hold on her?
Just looks really false to me, unfortunately I share an office and have to listen to q radio as its not my radio. Thankfully it's on low so hardly hear her voice unless colleague is out of the office, you just hear the music. You can tell Steve cant stand. God love him. I hope he gets paid well working with her all day!!

Heā€™s as desperate as her šŸ¤¢ she has been known to ring up for appointments and say no you donā€™t understand Iā€™m an influencer aka give me for free

She looks so uncomfortable in her skin and eats sooooooo badly.

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
They havenā€™t even been together a year and theyā€™ve already bought a house together and got engaged šŸ¤Æ very quick IMO. You need time to know someone properly and you know, see if theyā€™re in the closet etc šŸ‘€

• Haha
Reactions: 8
They havenā€™t even been together a year and theyā€™ve already bought a house together and got engaged šŸ¤Æ very quick IMO. You need time to know someone properly and you know, see if theyā€™re in the closet etc šŸ‘€
Have they bought or are they renting ? Her old flat mate disappeared too itā€™s far too quick. I know before he met her he was on dating apps and sooooooooo ott

Reactions: 2
I would have said Gay

What school did she go to? I remember being at a bus stop with her years ago but can't remeber why or how - my memory is crap

Reactions: 1
Have they bought or are they renting ? Her old flat mate disappeared too itā€™s far too quick. I know before he met her he was on dating apps and sooooooooo ott
Who was the old flat mate? She must have got the boot when Jordan shacked up with Chef Ben. Wonder what dating app he was on? Grinder?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I would have said Gay

What school did she go to? I remember being at a bus stop with her years ago but can't remeber why or how - my memory is crap

She went to Wallace in Lisburn. I was in her year. She always thought she was god's gift and was seeking fame ever since I can remember. She even auditioned for xfactor at one point. She did that show 'take me out' as well.

If I remember correctly I think she suddenly moved back home with her parents before moving in with the boyfriend. The flat mate probably couldn't stick her šŸ˜‚

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4