Jordan bone

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone follow her on insta or used to watch her make up blogs? I’m think she’s a remarkable girl. She seems very loved up with that new bloke I don’t know how they met I think she said on a live the other day but I missed it.

I used to watch her a lot years ago on youtube but she just went downhill quickly. Her videos are totally different now and hardly gets any views. I check in on her every once in a while but I never bother watching or subscribing as nothing interests me now about what she posts. Shes lost a huge amount of subscribers. She definitely seems a lovely person and I love her life story and her mentality

Reactions: 3
Someone reposted a photo of her and I remembered her. Agree that her videos are so different to what she was doing before. Before it was mainly make up and now it's podcast promo and tarot cards. I'm shocked at her low views though 😮

I'm not sure when I stopped following her but I'm sure she was engaged to one guy? I could totally be remembering wrong though. Her and the new guy have set up an insta together and it would seem they met on Tinder.

Reactions: 4
I used to really like her videos and remember her getting those gorgeous Manolo Blahniks and doing a video on them. She was engaged to someone she’d been with since her accident but something happened and they split up. Her channel has changed massively now and I couldn’t believe it when I saw her recently, huge change from her old videos with natural makeup

Reactions: 2
A photo of hers has appeared on the explore page on my Instagram so I thought I’d have look to see if she has a Tattle page.

I used to watch Jordan’s videos- my friend has a disability so recommended giving her a watch a few years ago. I remember buying the Gwen Stefani UD palette because she did a video with it.

Has she given up the make up side of things? I had a quick look and it all seems to be about life coaching and tarot cards which isn’t my cup of tea, it’s a shame really she was/is talented when it came to make up.

A photo of hers has appeared on the explore page on my Instagram so I thought I’d have look to see if she has a Tattle page.

I used to watch Jordan’s videos- my friend has a disability so recommended giving her a watch a few years ago. I remember buying the Gwen Stefani UD palette because she did a video with it.

Has she given up the make up side of things? I had a quick look and it all seems to be about life coaching and tarot cards which isn’t my cup of tea, it’s a shame really she was/is talented when it came to make up.
It appears so unfortunately as you say she was great

Reactions: 1
I wonder why she suddenly went from make up to charging £200/300 for life coach stuff? I know everyone has to make a living but I can’t imagine many people having a spare £300 at the moment.

I like Jordan, have followed her for many years, but feel she's maybe lost her direction a bit lately?
She's into self care/ mental health stuff which I love, but feel the whole boob job thing was a bit strange and a super big health risk to take on just for aesthetic reasons. Hope her bf didn't pressure her into it 😔

Reactions: 3
I like Jordan, have followed her for many years, but feel she's maybe lost her direction a bit lately?
She's into self care/ mental health stuff which I love, but feel the whole boob job thing was a bit strange and a super big health risk to take on just for aesthetic reasons. Hope her bf didn't pressure her into it 😔
I may be a bit muddled with details but I remember watching one of her videos years ago saying she wanted a boob job but the standard cosmetic surgery places wouldn’t/couldn’t do it because she would need ventilated. Maybe it’s just taken this long to find somewhere that would do it for her.
I don’t follow her anymore as I’m not into tarot is she still doing all that?

I may be a bit muddled with details but I remember watching one of her videos years ago saying she wanted a boob job but the standard cosmetic surgery places wouldn’t/couldn’t do it because she would need ventilated. Maybe it’s just taken this long to find somewhere that would do it for her.
Aren’t boob ops normally under general which you would need ventilated for anyway?

Aren’t boob ops normally under general which you would need ventilated for anyway?
Yeah actually you’re right. It maybe wasn’t ventilated. But there was definitely something she needed that wasn’t standard practice. I’ll have to see if I can find the video.

Yeah actually you’re right. It maybe wasn’t ventilated. But there was definitely something she needed that wasn’t standard practice. I’ll have to see if I can find the video.
I wouldn’t be surprised if there was something. They are bound to be extra cautious given her condition and the fact she can’t feel anything below the level of injury (not sure this would be or not). On the other hand someone with a disability is allowed to feel good about themselves too so if she wanted it done fair play to her.

I wonder if she's split from her latest boyfriend. She's been down in the dumps and he's been noticeably missing from her gram.

I wonder if she's split from her latest boyfriend. She's been down in the dumps and he's been noticeably missing from her gram.
She went to a lady gaga concert with him a few weeks ago, but I'm wondering does he live/ work in UK permanently? The relationship was very full on at one point, definitely been less mentioned about him recently.

I think her autonomic dysreflexia/ compromised immune system is quite a risk factor for any operation. Obviously the surgery went well 🙏, but personally I would worry about the health risks around breast implants, plus when she'll need them removed/ changed in 10/15 years time, she'll be at an even greater risk of complications. Personally not a risk I'd want to take, but everyone must make their own way in life and if it makes her happy that's cool 😎

Yeah she is very much into tarot/ manifestation/ crystals/ magic numbers ect. Not my bag either tbh.
I've been following her for so long (since she released her book) I'm more quite interested in her life/ career. Not sure how she affords her designer lifestyle, all the beauty treatments and traveling though!

Last edited:
Not sure how she affords her designer lifestyle, all the beauty treatments and traveling though!
I was actually thinking this when I was looking through her Insta earlier on. This is no hate towards her but she isn’t getting the engagement like she used to so I doubt social media and tarot will be paying the bills.
She has some amazing outfits, I think a clothing line for wheelchair users would be good for her to do.
My friend is a wheelchair user and I know she struggles with certain clothes such as dresses and some jeans as they catch on her wheels or they have studs on the pockets so they digs into her when she sits.

I was actually thinking this when I was looking through her Insta earlier on. This is no hate towards her but she isn’t getting the engagement like she used to so I doubt social media and tarot will be paying the bills.
She has some amazing outfits, I think a clothing line for wheelchair users would be good for her to do.
My friend is a wheelchair user and I know she struggles with certain clothes such as dresses and some jeans as they catch on her wheels or they have studs on the pockets so they digs into her when she sits.
Absolutely, something along the lines of a fashion partnership would suit her really well, but I think when it comes to disability, most companies are all talk but in reality don't care about representing minorities 😔
She does do the occasional ad for tanning lotion, but these are rare and can't be funding things like the LA trip and her implants? I think her house is an annexe off her mother's house, so maybe she gets government funding for day to day living?

Looks like she has split with her bf.
She did an anonymous q and a on her stories and got upset at people asking 'the same questions'. I'm assuming it was to do with him. Though when you make your relationship so public on sm, it's only natural people would be curious 🤷

I watched one of her vlogs and to be honest the vibes seemed completely different to the loved up Instagram vibes.
Maybe he doesn’t come across well on camera but they seemed quite snappy with each other and he spilled coffee on her and didn’t even apologise or check she was ok.

Not sure how she affords her designer lifestyle, all the beauty treatments and traveling though!
I think she got a big payout after her accident, life changing money but nothing compared to the life changing accident