Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Shesaidwhat?

VIP Member
B547DAE4-AB08-4DA6-90B0-BE977DA84BDF.jpeg

6F8FF37F-1069-421A-B353-DFF17E237C73.jpeg
This is a bit arsey is it not? You can’t say ‘watch my vlog, like this photo, follow this account of my boyfriend and I and expect no questions’

Reactions: 6

NowIsGood

Chatty Member
View attachment 1551173
View attachment 1551175This is a bit arsey is it not? You can’t say ‘watch my vlog, like this photo, follow this account of my boyfriend and I and expect no questions’
Yeah I would understand if the relationship was kept private/ low key. But she literally made an Instagram account solely devoted to their relationship, which had quite raunchy photos of them in underwear on counter tops if I remember 😅 I'd don't think it's unreasonable that your audience would be interested in a relationship you've chosen to be very public about up until now.

She'll be wise to take a lesson from this and keep her next relationship a bit more private, because if you don't want people taking an interest in your love life, don't post it on social media!

Reactions: 6

NowIsGood

Chatty Member
Had a listen to the podcast, can't believe what an absolute slime ball her ex was! Cheating on her after she flew around the world to meet his family! 🤬 Glad she's in a better place now
---
Which one? The sleezy guy from the States?
Yeah the one she had an Instagram account with (which apparently he locked her out of!)

• Wow
Reactions: 5

NowIsGood

Chatty Member
I hate to say it, but she's become so materialistic, I'm finding her content quite shallow. It's just disappointing when she claims to be so spiritual ect, then starts showing off about buying a massive gas guzzling Jeep. Her last podcast was just talking about her holiday, then she does a q and a and it's people telling her how beautiful and fantastic she is?! It all feels a bit sad. Think I may take a break from following her, I really hope she finds some sort of peace because there's only so much stuff you can buy to fill that hole 🙃

Reactions: 5

Shesaidwhat?

VIP Member
What podcast does she spill the tea about him?
I have a soft spot for Jordan. ❤
---

She'll attract all the devotees obsessed sexually with her disability. Yuk!!
Hopefully the upside of him cheating is her arsehole & weirdo detector will be top drawer so she won’t even think about entertaining those sorts.

Reactions: 4

blossombloss

Chatty Member
Someone reposted a photo of her and I remembered her. Agree that her videos are so different to what she was doing before. Before it was mainly make up and now it's podcast promo and tarot cards. I'm shocked at her low views though 😮

I'm not sure when I stopped following her but I'm sure she was engaged to one guy? I could totally be remembering wrong though. Her and the new guy have set up an insta together and it would seem they met on Tinder.

Reactions: 4

Londonlady68

Chatty Member
Me neither. It seems completely out of character. I know she states how happy, self loving and deeply spiritual her life is and how she's a sexy, disabled woman (and she definitely is) I may be wrong but I sense an anxiety and sadness in her eyes, as if she doesn't really believe what she's saying.

Reactions: 3

Londonlady68

Chatty Member
Bone This Way on Spotify
Thanks! Will have a look for it. Tbh I think Jordan tries a bit too hard and seems desperate to be the "strong, empowered, spiritual and sexy" disabled woman.
To be she gives off vibes of being quite insecure and deep down quite unhappy.

NowIsGood

Chatty Member
I like Jordan, have followed her for many years, but feel she's maybe lost her direction a bit lately?
She's into self care/ mental health stuff which I love, but feel the whole boob job thing was a bit strange and a super big health risk to take on just for aesthetic reasons. Hope her bf didn't pressure her into it 😔

I used to watch her a lot years ago on youtube but she just went downhill quickly. Her videos are totally different now and hardly gets any views. I check in on her every once in a while but I never bother watching or subscribing as nothing interests me now about what she posts. Shes lost a huge amount of subscribers. She definitely seems a lovely person and I love her life story and her mentality

NowIsGood

Chatty Member
Not keen on all this Playboy stuff. All her comments are now from pervs and gross men 😥 Such a difference from the self empowered girl I started watching all those years ago.
But if it makes her happy that's all that matters... Deep down I don't think it does though

Reactions: 2

Ninetiesbitxh

I used to really like her videos and remember her getting those gorgeous Manolo Blahniks and doing a video on them. She was engaged to someone she’d been with since her accident but something happened and they split up. Her channel has changed massively now and I couldn’t believe it when I saw her recently, huge change from her old videos with natural makeup

NowIsGood

Chatty Member
No you’ve pretty much got it bang on. Is there money in OnlyFans anymore? Throw a stone and it’ll probably hit someone that is on there. Surely to make a sustainable income you’re going to have to do a lot more graphic stuff than post nudes.
Well exactly, it's really just po*n at the end of the day isn't it. Once you go down that route no one's going to take you seriously anymore and you're going to alienate a huge percentage of your original audience (who I guess are 99% women?).
I'd think you'd need an incredibly thick skin to cope with all the weirdos on there and not let it emotionally effect you. Does she really need the money that badly?

Shesaidwhat?

VIP Member
I wonder why she suddenly went from make up to charging £200/300 for life coach stuff? I know everyone has to make a living but I can’t imagine many people having a spare £300 at the moment.

Londonlady68

Chatty Member
What podcast does she spill the tea about him?
I have a soft spot for Jordan. ❤
---
Well exactly, it's really just po*n at the end of the day isn't it. Once you go down that route no one's going to take you seriously anymore and you're going to alienate a huge percentage of your original audience (who I guess are 99% women?).
I'd think you'd need an incredibly thick skin to cope with all the weirdos on there and not let it emotionally effect you. Does she really need the money that badly?
She'll attract all the devotees obsessed sexually with her disability. Yuk!!