Jonas Brothers and Wives

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
All he's done is bad mouthed her again, how can't he see he's just making it worse? She hasn't said a thing about him, her silence speaks far more than his loud mouth does.

Reactions: 23
He wanted to be fun and fancy free and have a family. He thought his wife would do all the hard work at home and he could go out and play. Best of both worlds for him. He clearly married the wrong woman for that set up though didn’t he!
Then it wasn’t a wife he needed, but a couple of housekeepers and a regular hook up.

Reactions: 13
In his stupid little statement where he wishes she would reconsider her harsh legal position - she wouldn't have reacted so strongly if there wasn't some truth in the matter, surely? Now he's trying to make out she's overreacting, no way. I hope she wipes the floor with him and gets those girls to England and is able to raise them amongst her family.

• Heart
Reactions: 41
On
In that document it states they bother moved to the U.K. in July, he went back to the US for the tour. So the children’s residence as of July before the split was the U.K. therefore it is kidnapping at this point.

Also, they are babies - saying they are American citizens etc like she’s taking them away from their home - they can probably barely talk. They have no concept of where they live. He’s pure trash!

• Heart
Reactions: 26
In his stupid little statement where he wishes she would reconsider her harsh legal position - she wouldn't have reacted so strongly if there wasn't some truth in the matter, surely? Now he's trying to make out she's overreacting, no way. I hope she wipes the floor with him and gets those girls to England and is able to raise them amongst her family.
Yep it’s the old misogynists fall back “she’s overreacting/hysterical”. Wow one misogynist trope after another, keep going Joe I’ve almost got misogynist bingo! 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 28
On

In that document it states they bother moved to the U.K. in July, he went back to the US for the tour. So the children’s residence as of July before the split was the U.K. therefore it is kidnapping at this point.

Also, they are babies - saying they are American citizens etc like she’s taking them away from their home - they can probably barely talk. They have no concept of where they live. He’s pure trash!
They’d also be British Citizens so it’s not like they’ve been taken somewhere they’d need a visa

Reactions: 20
If Sophie had of got them to the UK it would be very much in her favour. Joe probably realized this and he quickly decided the relationship was over, started trashing her and making sure they wouldn't leave the states as he'd lose control.

I can see why her lawyers are making the case that they officially moved to the UK in April. But their travel diary show it's been quite ad-hoc.

Her case isn't as hopeless as I first thought seeing as they sold the Miami family home and exchanged on a property in the UK.

There's conflicting bits out there saying the children are/are not dual citizens. Obviously they entitled to be, but it's not clear if they did the paperwork to get this.

Reactions: 29
I mean why the duck would you want your kids to go to school in the US tbh
I'm assuming the Jonas brothers were probably homeschooled. Seeing as most of their formative years were on Disney. And the purity rings seem fundie homeschool type stuff to me. Maybe he imagined similar for the girls and she felt they'd have more of a normal life over here.

Reactions: 13
They’d also be British Citizens so it’s not like they’ve been taken somewhere they’d need a visa
I think she would have gotten her children dual citizenship she was pretty certain she wanted to return home.

Reactions: 12
IMG_3917.png

The wording is so interesting, calling England home. These bits too, they’re all on Twitter if anyone wants a juicy read!
IMG_3918.jpeg

IMG_3919.jpeg

IMG_3920.jpeg

Reactions: 16
From twitter all the interesting details:

• In April 2023, the parties (Joe Jonas and Sophie Turner) made England their permanent home.
  • All throughout their marriage, and particularly after their children were born, the parties often discussed their desire to raise their children in England and for their children to attend school in England. The parties regarded England as a safe location to raise their children.
  • During their time in England over Christmas 2022, the Mother and Father jointly decided that they would look for their “forever home” in England, select a school for their older daughter in England, and settle their family in England.
  • The parties began searching for their permanent home in England in December 2022 and continued their search through July 2023. The parties found a beautiful country property in Henley on Thames, England and both agreed they would purchase the property for the family’s permanent home.
  • The parties exchanged contracts with the sellers to purchase the property on July 7, 2023, with the completion date scheduled for December 2, 2023.
  • In furtherance of their shared plan to settle the family in England, the parties listed their Miami, Florida property for sale. On or about April 16, 2023, the parties entered into a contract for the sale of their Miami property.
  • On or about April 10, 2023, the family relocated to England. They initially stayed for a short period of time in a rental property in London. Thereafter, on or about May 5, 2023, the family moved into The Old Farm House (the property in which they had stayed for the Christmas 2022 holiday.) The parties rented the Old Farm House on a long term basis while they worked toward the purchase of their new home in England.
  • Due to their work schedules, they only stayed in the Miami home for 11 total weeks approximately. Until they relocated to England, they spent the majority of their living time together in rental properties all over the world.
  • Before they left Miami they had already shipped many of the children’s belongings to England, while the rest of their things were placed into storage until they purchased their new home in England.
  • The children are both involved and integrated in all aspects of daily and cultural life in England, receive medical and dental care in England, and both are enrolled and attend nursery school (eldest)/baby sessions (youngest) there.
  • Joe left for touring on July 31, 2023, both parties knew about the tour when they relocated to England and when Sophie took the role in her TV series. They had (“with some hesitation”) planned and agreed that it would be best for the children to travel with Joe and their nanny as he would have more free time to spend with them during the day, as Sophie would have a heavy work schedule during the time the children would be awake. (edited to say awake, not asleep)
  • The parties agreed that the children moving around with Joe would be a temporary arrangement
  • Their agreed plan was that when Sophie finished filming on Sept 14, 2023, that she would travel to New York to collect the children and return home to England. The plan was for her to spend a week in New York with the family then return to England Sept 20 where she has a short work commitment on Sept 28.
  • Sophie and the children would then join Joe and his extended family for part of their tour then return to England, where they would continue to live in a rental property then move into their new home upon its completion in Dec 2023.
  • Upon an argument on Aug 15, 2023 (Joe’s birthday), the breakdown of their marriage happened very suddenly and Joe filed for divorce in Florida on Sept 1, where Sophie found out through the media.
  • In the divorce filing, Joe incorrectly claims that the children have resided in Florida for the six months prior to the filing.
  • On Sept 17, Joe and Sophie met to discuss their separation where Sophie reiterated their agreed plan for the children to return home to England that week. Joe has possession of the children’s passports and refuses to return the passports to Sophie and refuses to send the children home to England with Sophie.
  • Sophie’s solicitor in England requested to Joe’s attorney in Florida that the children’s passports be returned to Sophie, and that attorney confirmed that Joe will not return the passports to Sophie and does not consent for them to return home to England.

• Wow
Reactions: 19
What a scumbag, so they moved to England, then Joe waited until the kids were with him in the US to file for divorce so now the kids have to stay with him in the US.

Pretty sure he never intended to move to England with her and the children and then they also started the ‘world tour’ and his ego became even bigger…filing for divorce after an argument…she must have stepped on his ego real hard, the small dick energy is hard with Joffrey Jonas…

It’s clear that they had agreed upon plans to live in England with dates and everything…Joe can play the poor single dad spiel and smear Sophie but the court documents paint a different picture.

Reactions: 37
He is a scumbag. The kids were fully immersed in UK life then by the sounds of it

i hope the courts do the right thing. A touring father wouldn’t be able to provide a regular routine. I know sophie is in the same industry but i assume with acting she’ll be home more offen than not

Reactions: 26
Joe will never win this in the public opinion, I hope his brand burns.

But the court docs are from Sophie's side and it appears lots rest on intentions. US courts usually won't be interested in what he told her and if one parent doesn't want them to leave the states it's often very tricky.

What's to stop Sophie from making the children legally UK citizens and getting British passports? Taylor could lend one of her jets to help with a discreet getaway!

Reactions: 17
The court docs state that the children are already dual citizens so they already have British passports. It also says they are registered to doctors and dentists in the UK. The documents also state that the eldest is registered at a school and the youngest is registered at a baby group. Sounds very much like they had already started a life in England.

Reactions: 30
I can't see how he isn't fucked here. They made a very extensive plan for their new life in England, then last minute they had an argument, he spat the dummy out, filed for divorce and is holding the kids hostage. Not much more to say really you bleeping cock.

Reactions: 43
I can't see how he isn't fucked here. They made a very extensive plan for their new life in England, then last minute they had an argument, he spat the dummy out, filed for divorce and is holding the kids hostage. Not much more to say really you bleeping cock.
Because the court of public opinion is not always aligned with American courts. I think filing in Florida is likely to make it very tricky for Sophie. American courts are never big on their citizens being taken elsewhere and Florida has become very conservative

Reactions: 12
Because the court of public opinion is not always aligned with American courts. I think filing in Florida is likely to make it very tricky for Sophie. American courts are never big on their citizens being taken elsewhere and Florida has become very conservative
Does it make no difference that they are dual citizens? Plus with all the documented plans for the kids, it clearly shows they had previously agreed on the move and that he has literally agreed to witholding their passports?

Reactions: 6
What's to stop Sophie from making the children legally UK citizens and getting British passports? Taylor could lend one of her jets to help with a discreet getaway!
They already are U.K. citizens, they are dual as stated in the document above and will most likely have British Passports.

Being dual means you get passports for each country and you use the specific passport to enter the country. If they enter and leave the U.K. they’d use U.K. passports and US, the US ones etc.

Reactions: 5