Jonas Brothers and Wives

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Joe sounds a like man from the victorian era. He got jealous Sophie is working on projects and highly popular much more popular than he is. It's funny how his plan backfired he looks a nob withholding his daughters because Sophie had the audacity to not be chained to the kitchen sink. He was jealous of her success pure and simple. He should have never married her and got with a young thick gold digger instead.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Her legal team have played a blinder. He would want to take a look at his PR/ reputation management/ legal. twit.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Not to blame them because we can't really choose who we fall for, but I don't know how they ever envisioned this working out long term, especially with kids in the mix. She clearly wants to be in the UK with her family and his family and work are in the US. At some point someone needs to make a big compromise.

Reactions: 14
This is going to be so messy - Sophie is suing Joe. The filing states they had already begun renting a property and moved to the UK earlier this year, and that Joe took the girls on tour with him whilst Sophie stayed filming but he then filed for divorce in the US and is refusing to hand over the girls passports.

What an absolute asshole of a man.

Reactions: 13
This is going to be so messy, something doesn't sit right. They bought a house in July. What went wrong? They were clearly planning to move to the UK.

Reactions: 12
This is going to be so messy, something doesn't sit right. They bought a house in July. What went wrong? They were clearly planning to move to the UK.
Just read it ended abruptly after an argument on his birthday. If they ended it over one argument where they were in separate countries - possibly over the phone - then they weren’t meant to be. Pathetic from his part.

Reactions: 18
I always got vibes from him he wanted a traditional wifey to stay home, cook, clean and look after the kids. Nothing wrong if that's what you want also, but if it's expected it's a different kettle of fish. Certainly seems he can't handle her fame and desire to not be in the kitchen 24/7 so is doing anything to paint her as a absent mother.

Reactions: 15
There's no good outcome in this, other than for the lawyers who'll obviously make millions.

I really hope Sophie has lots of solid evidence that they agreed the children were always going to be raised and educated in the UK. I expect there's not a chance Joe will want to be based there, even if it is in his children's best interests.

Reactions: 28
I’m glad Sophie has taken legal action though and not just given him his way. She’s showing strength! He’s tried to give the impression she’s abandoned her children when in reality she was working and he blindsided her with a divorce. Withholding their passports too!? Wtf!

Last edited:
Reactions: 25
I hate Joe Jonas, he’s a bleeping creep and pathetic specimen of a manchild. If you can’t cope with having a successful, career woman for a wife, don’t marry one.

Also, his attempted PR bollocks of trying to paint Sophie as a party girl will backfire, she wasn’t almost fired from her day job, unlike Joe who almost got kicked out of DNCE for his drug taking and partying. I hope he keeps it up, as he will end up cancelling himself without any assistance from Sophie or her PR team. bleeping scummy Jonas Brothers 🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮

(BTW I’m usually found on Katie Price threads, so apologies if my blunt style upsets anyone).

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Honestly, even if the custody battle doesn’t work out great, I imagine the kids will end up in Sophie’s custody in the long term.
Men who want trad wives rarely are the type who are happy to put everything else on the back burner for their kids. They expect the women to do that. I imagine he’d get tired of having the kids constantly in the long run

• Heart
Reactions: 15
What we've learned here is that the man is incapable of breaking up with people in person. Pathetic.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
What we've learned here is that the man is incapable of breaking up with people in person. Pathetic.
That’s why he had to wear a purity ring, it covered for his lack of balls. Man needs to grow a vagina, it can take a pounding, no damage.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Honestly, even if the custody battle doesn’t work out great, I imagine the kids will end up in Sophie’s custody in the long term.
Men who want trad wives rarely are the type who are happy to put everything else on the back burner for their kids. They expect the women to do that. I imagine he’d get tired of having the kids constantly in the long run
This!! It most likely isn’t even about the kids.. sounds like it is his way of controlling and hurting her!! He’s most likely annoyed she’s gone back to acting after her life revolving around him since they got married.

I still wanna know what was on the ring door bell cam 🤣 makes more sense now that he had access because they’ve been living there!!! So much for making out she fucked off to England. It’s their home ffs.

Reactions: 16
The fact he thought he could PR spin this without her ever fighting back and telling the truth screams that he doesn’t have much, if any respect for her.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I’m so shocked to hear Joe got a whole divorce over seemingly an off the cuff argument? Sophie posted a loving picture of the two of them August 14 and a story the next day for this birthday, but if that article is to be believed, that’s when he ended it?! What argument is so bad that you end a marriage on the spot.

I just don’t think he was ever truly on board with the England move. He was a huge fan of hers back in the day and was always bringing up GoT. I think he liked it until they had kids when he then expected her to give it up. He had no problems with it before.

I’m really intrigued with what his team will retort with now. Maybe they’ll release what it was he saw on their ring cam that was so bad he had to end it there and then.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
He can't even play daddy for a few months without the world having to know he's doing some super deed as opposed to just you know - looking after his bleeping kids? There is NO way he would want custody long term

• Heart
Reactions: 19