Jonas Brothers and Wives

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just read it ended abruptly after an argument on his birthday. If they ended it over one argument where they were in separate countries - possibly over the phone - then they weren’t meant to be. Pathetic from his part.
She posted a photo of them together wishing him happy birthday, in matching 'birthday pj's'. Obviously that could have been taken anytime but if it was the same day it seems more like he's been plotting behind her back for quite a while.

Reactions: 13
Hasn’t she said in an interview previously that she wants the kids to go to school in England? It’s clearly been a long term wish of hers and they were likely planning the relocation to England to tie in with their first daughter starting school. Their first daughter was born during covid so they couldn’t even visit, let alone relocate to England at that point, then she got pregnant quickly after that (still during restrictions possibly?) and she probably thought it wasn’t the right time to move until now. He clearly thought nothing would ever come of it and was probably humouring her until he realised quite recently that she wasn’t taking no for an answer, hence the divorce. I think everything you’ve all said is true.. he doesn’t want to her to have her own career or life. He’s always given me controlling/arse hole vibes. I feel sorry for the kids😔

Reactions: 29
Hasn’t she said in an interview previously that she wants the kids to go to school in England? It’s clearly been a long term wish of hers and they were likely planning it to tie in with their first daughter starting school. Their first daughter was born during covid, then she got pregnant quickly after that and she probably thought it wasn’t the right time to move until now. He clearly thought nothing would ever come of it and was probably humouring her until he realised quite recently that she wasn’t taking no for an answer, hence the divorce. I think everything you’ve all said is true.. he doesn’t want to her to have her own career or life. He’s always given me controlling/arse hole vibes. I feel sorry for the kids😔
I mean why the duck would you want your kids to go to school in the US tbh

• Heart
Reactions: 35
He can't even play daddy for a few months without the world having to know he's doing some super deed as opposed to just you know - looking after his bleeping kids? There is NO way he would want custody long term
Agreed, he doesn’t want his kids long term, he’s thrown a tantrum from being the sole cared for a few months. The bleep won’t be able to cope long term. If soph is smart she’ll get him drug tested, he’s well known for his love of partying in the blinds.

and personally I hope Soph has dinner with Tayler, Gigi, Ashley Greene and Demi lovato every week until the divorce is settled, with accompanying pap photos. Oi Joe 🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻 this is for you and your creepy behaviour, and the 1900’s called they want their attitude and PR strategies back bleeping prick.

Reactions: 29
Just read it ended abruptly after an argument on his birthday. If they ended it over one argument where they were in separate countries - possibly over the phone - then they weren’t meant to be. Pathetic from his part.
I think they were together for this argument - she definitely went to the concert on Saturday 12th August so could have been in the US still on his birthday on the 15th?

Reactions: 4
His team have given a statement to Daily mail about this lol

now all of a sudden they have changed their tune and joe was ‘looking after the kids’ for 3 months by mutual agreement

So what happened to the narrative that she abandoned them joe?

i hope Taylor swift has helped sophie get the best lawyers in town!

• Heart
Reactions: 31
I mean seriously could you imagine him sitting in your local with a pint and a packet of pork scratchings? He thought she wasn't serious and then thought he could shame her into doing what he wants

Still think it's going to come out soon he's knobbing the nanny. And I hope she hooks up with a real stunner. The thought of shagging him makes the bile rise up my throat

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
I don’t know why you guys don’t think he wouldn't want custody? He definitely would. Having your kids reside primarily in a whole other country would be a nightmare for any parent. He has nannies, his parents, brothers and their wives and their kids all in the US. He probably wants to keep his kids in that network. The fact he’d be off doing his thing and not doing most of the caretaking himself is probably irrelevant to him. I’m sure a lot of it is about control. He’d want them in the States with him to spite Sophie.

Reactions: 15
His team have given a statement to Daily mail about this lol

now all of a sudden they have changed their tune and joe was ‘looking after the kids’ for 3 months by mutual agreement

So what happened to the narrative that she abandoned them joe?

i hope Taylor swift has helped sophie get the best lawyers in town!
If I was taking tit from a well known celeb I’d be chuffed to have Taylor in my corner, she’s a badass witch, and you know she’d take Joe down and leave him a pathetic shaking puddle in the corner. Plus Taylor is smart.

If Joe or any of his team or family members had a single brain cell between them, they would completely back off, settle the divorce quietly and return the children with their passports to their mother.

I don’t think any of the Jonas Team realised how badly this little game was going to blow up in their faces. They fucked around and now they’ve found out, the public has become a lot more media literate and PR savvy in the last five years, probably because the PR strategies haven’t been very convincing e.g. nervous exhaustion = drug addict needing rehab.

I know I used to be oblivious to a lot of it, but tattle has opened my eyes big time 👀👀 and now I’m usually wondering what are you hiding that you had to put that bollocks out to the press?! So Junkass, what are you hiding? What has Sophie got on you that is so devastating that you had to try and besmirch and sully her reputation? 🤔🤭 It’s got to be super juicy, considering what is already public knowledge about him.

I don’t know why you guys don’t think he wouldn't want custody? He definitely would. Having your kids reside primarily in a whole other country would be a nightmare for any parent. He has nannies, his parents, brothers and their wives and their kids all in the US. He probably wants to keep his kids in that network. The fact he’d be off doing his thing and not doing most of the caretaking himself is probably irrelevant to him. I’m sure a lot of it is about control. He’d want them in the States with him to spite Sophie.
Because men like him don’t wanna look after their kids. They’re actually fully incapable of it. The second he gets a new girlfriend he will ship them back to Sophie; tale as old as time. Even hands off parenting would be too much for someone like him

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I’m so shocked to hear Joe got a whole divorce over seemingly an off the cuff argument? Sophie posted a loving picture of the two of them August 14 and a story the next day for this birthday, but if that article is to be believed, that’s when he ended it?! What argument is so bad that you end a marriage on the spot.

I just don’t think he was ever truly on board with the England move. He was a huge fan of hers back in the day and was always bringing up GoT. I think he liked it until they had kids when he then expected her to give it up. He had no problems with it before.

I’m really intrigued with what his team will retort with now. Maybe they’ll release what it was he saw on their ring cam that was so bad he had to end it there and then.
I always thought he wanted the kids, but found it so strange because they were so out there and fun and fancy free

Reactions: 1
Call me old fashioned but those babies should be with their mummy. Even the thought of my daughter not being in my care makes me want to cry.

• Sick
Reactions: 16
The last paragraph of his statement was very telling. Claiming that the statements of her being a partier, a bad mother etc. did not come from him and were made without his knowledge. His team really did not anticipate the backlash. That’s so embarrassing for them. This was a huge mess from the get go. It’s sad because I always thought they were such a cute couple. Those poor babies.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
The last paragraph of his statement was very telling. Claiming that the statements of her being a partier, a bad mother etc. did not come from him and were made without his knowledge. His team really did not anticipate the backlash. That’s so embarrassing for them. This was a huge mess from the get go. It’s sad because I always thought they were such a cute couple. Those poor babies.
When celebs put statements out they’re guilty, always. Otherwise they’d just simply ignore it. Also makes him look worse lashing out through the press when she’s stayed silent and went through the court system.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
It’s also a lie, this is his camp desperately backpedaling after the backlash. Too late Joe you‘ve been Scooby Doo’d and unmasked as the creep you are. Good luck in court after all the disparaging comments you made to TMZ.

I always thought he wanted the kids, but found it so strange because they were so out there and fun and fancy free
He wanted to be fun and fancy free and have a family. He thought his wife would do all the hard work at home and he could go out and play. Best of both worlds for him. He clearly married the wrong woman for that set up though didn’t he!

• Heart
Reactions: 18