Jonas Brothers and Wives

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh please. She's having dinner with a friend as she's entitled to do.
Yes she is and she is welcome to do it.

But it looks like a photo op PR move which doesn't change the narritave his team was selling. It actually helps that. They'll probably be articles about partying with girls/single people soon.

• Haha
Reactions: 5

But it looks like a photo op PR move which doesn't change the narritave his team was selling. It actually helps that. They'll probably be articles about partying with girls/single people soon.
No one is buying the narrative. Most of The Jonas brothers fans are 25-35 year old women who know getting dinner with a friend doesn’t mean she’s gone off the rails.

Reactions: 28

Can mums not go out for dinner with friends any more? You sound just like Joe's camp implying she's an unfit and absent mother.

She's kept a dignified silence and hasn't said a single bad word about him publicly which is more than we can say for Joe's camp.

Reactions: 27
Can mums not go out for dinner with friends any more? You sound just like Joe's camp implying she's an unfit and absent mother.

She's kept a dignified silence and hasn't said a single bad word about him publicly which is more than we can say for Joe's camp.
Don’t you know? When you become a mum you are never allowed to have a career, social life or hobbies again and must live solely for the purpose of serving your husband and children

• Heart
Reactions: 30
When Taylor said "picture me thick as theives with your ex-wife" she really meant it, huh?

Honestly, I love this from Sophie. It's the least he deserves.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
Did I say that? I said this PR move knowing the paparazzi was going to plaster it all over feeds into his team narrative they were trying to sell. That's it. How often has Sophie ever been seen out to dinner with Taylor?

Nothing wrong with dinner out with friends, I'm sure the other Jonas wives do it all the time and probably Priyanka photographed out and about a lot.

This wasn't just dinner with a friend and didn't do her a positive compared to Joe's people saying he's the full-time parent.

Reactions: 1
Yeh its definitely a PR move. If someone famous wants to have dinner they can do in private, to be seen so publicly with his ex..? Thats PR and an F U

we also know Taylor is messy.

it doesn’t really bother me but i hope she still keeps her dignity in how she has handled this, we have seen how it backfired on Joe

unfortunately female fans of boybands can be very fickle and if they have supported her until now cause , they can change in 0-60 lol

Reactions: 6
This is going to be so messy - Sophie is suing Joe. The filing states they had already begun renting a property and moved to the UK earlier this year, and that Joe took the girls on tour with him whilst Sophie stayed filming but he then filed for divorce in the US and is refusing to hand over the girls passports.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 34
Messy! Still looks bad for Joe IMO. They'd made plans for their kids' future in England and then Sophie had to find out he was divorcing her through the media. Awful.

Reactions: 32
He's looking really bad now. They were literally planning for their future together, as long term as moving to the UK and a school for Willa, not long ago, then she finds out he's divorcing her in the press and he keeps the kids hostage from their own mother and plans HE AGREED to?

Reactions: 40
This is going to be so messy - Sophie is suing Joe. The filing states they had already begun renting a property and moved to the UK earlier this year, and that Joe took the girls on tour with him whilst Sophie stayed filming but he then filed for divorce in the US and is refusing to hand over the girls passports.

An even bigger scumbag than I previously believed, withholding passport, what a disgusting prick…so they had plans to move and Sophie found out about the divorce through media too...

I’ve seen in other comments that Sophie stayed in the house they rented, while she filmed there…I imagine she was also preparing there for their move and then your coward husband notifies you through the media that you’re a bad mother and party girl and wants a divorce.

I believe now that he never intended to move there, he just placated Sophie with it but once it became too real, he took the cowardly way out and wont let the children go…

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
He's looking really bad now. They were literally planning for their future together, as long term as moving to the UK and a school for Willa, not long ago, then she finds out he's divorcing her in the press and he keeps the kids hostage from their own mother and plans HE AGREED to?
She’ll be going to school next autumn won’t she? My little one is 3 too and we’re just about to do her school application, so if they were planning on living in England I’m sure they’d have been doing the same soon, what an utter bastard. Honestly the older I’m getting the more I hate men 😂 piece of tit

Reactions: 16