Jonas Brothers and Wives

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She had a rough time, I get that & understand it, what she went through at Zoey 101 was horrific. But she’s thrown some people under the bus unnecessarily, like Victoria Justice, just because she wasn’t friends with her after a while because of Jamie Lynn, which is just basic 12 year old school playground situations and people shouldn’t be held accountable for their actions at 12 as an adult.
Obviously it hurt her and I get things change between 12 years and adulthood, but accusing her of lying about nudes like this is kind of iffy.

Reactions: 4
Obviously it hurt her and I get things change between 12 years and adulthood, but accusing her of lying about nudes like this is kind of iffy.

I’m not saying it didn’t happen, I just feel like everytime there’s some drama she inserts herself

And although gross and wrong and we’ve moved on from the 2000s, every teenage boy was asking for nudes.

- on another note I am loving these magazine/news outlets posting edits of Sophie on tiktok to quietly show which side their on, what a time to be alive.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I’m not saying it didn’t happen, I just feel like everytime there’s some drama she inserts herself

And although gross and wrong and we’ve moved on from the 2000s, every teenage boy was asking for nudes.

- on another note I am loving these magazine/news outlets posting edits of Sophie on tiktok to quietly show which side their on, what a time to be alive.
Only the crappy teenage boys asked for nudes lol, let’s not make excuses for poor behaviour from men.
He’s also 3 years older than her so it’s even more icky.
It also shows the purity ring bullshit has always been fake

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Only the crappy teenage boys asked for nudes lol, let’s not make excuses for poor behaviour from men.
He’s also 3 years older than her so it’s even more icky.
It also shows the purity ring bullshit has always been fake
I suspect no one's ring is safe around him

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Watching Joe Jonas getting ripped apart for his attempt to destroy Sophie’s reputation is giving me great joy. I had no idea about the purity ring business, but have observed that those who are the loudest proclaiming their faith are usually trying to drown out the noise created from their misdeeds and shady behaviours.

You have to wonder what other misbehaviours he is trying to distract from?

Reactions: 32
ahhh……. The whole classic ‘we won’t be discussing it’ statement, then ‘one party starts to drop subtle hints, the mention of it in public, only believe what I say’ tactic is coming out- what’s guessing he does an interview soon. It’s a blindside if she’s agreed to say nothing. What a twit. Does he know Harry and Meghans pr by any chance?

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Did anyone see him singing at a wedding in Yeovil earlier in the year? I knew someone at that wedding and both Joe and Sophie were partying hard together at it. Can find a link to the singing but not much of them at the wedding.

I’m just putting this out there….

Joeffrey
There is an interview clip of Maya Hawke doing press for a movie she was in with Sophie. On a lie detecter she was asked who was the biggest diva for for Sophie to be married to, Joe or Joffrey and she said Joe!

Edit: found the video

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
There is an interview clip of Maya Hawke doing press for a movie she was in with Sophie. On a lie detecter she was asked who was the biggest diva for for Sophie to be married to, Joe or Joffrey and she said Joe!

Edit: found the video
They clearly know something, there was no hesitation and they both laughed like it was an inside joke or something.

Joe Jonas is a knob who clearly doesn’t understand he lives in the year 2023 where women have families, careers and social lives, and nobody cares apart from misogynists who hate competing on a level playing field with women, because they keep losing. Do better Joe, don’t denigrate your wife because you are struggling to adapt get therapy.
He also needs to realise people see through these PR campaigns and strategies, we’ve seen all these old tropes being rolled out to paint one party in a better light. What is he hiding that he is so desperately trying to discredit Sophie to hide behind?

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I love how the narrative started out as Joe divorcing her because she was a cray cray party girl while he was left minding the kids at home, and when this was rightly called out as bs, it quickly changed to wait wait wait! Joe caught her saying something really snakey on their ring camera! Then people poo poo’d that and he’s now like duck.. ya if you don’t hear it from me it ain’t true guys k..
SO transparent. He would have happily went along with trashing her as a party girl and he a doting dad had literally everyone not denounced his toxic and misogynistic bs

• Heart
Reactions: 32
I liked him before all this but he's come across as absolute trash trying to smear the mother of his kids like this. You loved her enough to marry her and have two kids, have some bleeping respect. Also being papped taking the girls for breakfast when they've (never?) been papped before, clearly to try and look like the doting dad while Sophie is nowhere to be seen, bleeping scum move.

Reactions: 42
Absolute bleeping joke! She's out partying because she is away working. Which will be contractual. She can't parent her child even if she wants to.

He has been on tour since their first was conceived. Do the math

Reactions: 7
Went to check out his IG, wasn't disappointed

Screenshot_20230916_095642_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
That's not gonna help her she's partying, he's the one raising the kids scenario going around.

• Haha