Jollyhollyworld

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In today's drama - after having eaten a load of soy, she has now found out she is allergic...

And not mildly allergic... probably the worst soy allergy anyone has ever had

• Haha
Reactions: 2
As someone with a severe allergy (I carry epipens), and a baby who has CMPA and appears to be allergic to soya too, my eyes rolled so hard they hurt when I saw her video!

Yes you can develop an allergy at any time in your life but if she had a severe allergy, she would be blue lighted to hospital, not sat making videos about it like it’s a joke. She needs to stop being such a hypochondriac and take a step back and think about what she’s saying sometimes.

Reactions: 4
Every time she pops up on my fyp she's talking about shitting herself!
And Facebook. Makes me heave. Utterly repulsive.
I see she's been on a blockfest again to anyone who says anything. Less and less likes and comments so it's soon time to have another drama..... Are we playing Bingo?

OMG you cant get a kidney infection off a water slide, hopefully people will not be fooled by her warning!

OMG you cant get a kidney infection off a water slide, hopefully people will not be fooled by her warning!
Some people will believe anything. The chlorine alone would kill any bacteria also she came home Friday night - where in god's green earth has she has access to someone who can diagnose a kidney infection on a Saturday or Sunday when she's so fecking busy creating revolting content for her TT and making lucky dip bags for her pocket charity.

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Ya if she went into a A and E or Walk in centre she would have been there for at least 4 or 5 hours waiting, you can get kidney infections from having a bladder infection that has been treated as it is a bacterial infection not from a bloody water slide

Ya if she went into a A and E or Walk in centre she would have been there for at least 4 or 5 hours waiting, you can get kidney infections from having a bladder infection that has been treated as it is a bacterial infection not from a bloody water slide
She more likely got it from Worzel Gummidges tiny todger or her dirty tuna canoe but more than likely she's hoping someone will contact Butlins and get her a free return break, like she tries with other brands like Snag etc...

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Butlins are not stupid so they will see that she didnt get it from their slide the most she will probably get a discount for her next stay, just reading the NHS website and it says:

A kidney infection usually happens when bacteria, often a type called E. coli, get into the tube that carries urine out of your body (urethra).

The bacteria travel up to your bladder, causing cystitis, and then up into your kidneys.

E. coli bacteria normally live in your bowel, where they cause no harm.

They can be transferred from your bottom to your genitals during sex or if you're not careful when wiping your bottom after going to the loo.

A kidney infection can sometimes develop without a bladder infection. For example, if you have a problem with your kidney, such as kidney stones, or if you have diabetes or a weakened immune system.

God she's still harping on about kidney pain! Did we ever find out why she shaved her hair?

God she's still harping on about kidney pain! Did we ever find out why she shaved her hair?
She claims she didn't feel herself so shaved. It off 🤷🏻‍♀️
And then bought wigs that look exactly the same.

Funny that it was at the same time she was trying to convince people she'd got womb cancer.
Did she every say anything more about that? Or has that all been forgotten now?

She claims she didn't feel herself so shaved. It off 🤷🏻‍♀️
And then bought wigs that look exactly the same.

Funny that it was at the same time she was trying to convince people she'd got womb cancer.
Did she every say anything more about that? Or has that all been forgotten now?
All been totally forgotten, same as the 2nd proceedure she was having as the first one wasn't successful.... It's all a load of bollocks.

It certainly says something when Adam has longer hair than she does. The short hair makes me think of:

Attachments

Reactions: 1