Jollyhollyworld

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She has posted a TikTok saying that she is going to stop posting on TikTok and just post on her Instagram and facebook, I wonder how long that will last to concentrate on her health I think she will have to have a hysterectomy which has screwed her plans to have an another kid
This happened before, she used to go live on Facebook and was documenting her wierd life on there. Then people started becoming wise to her behavior and posted in Facebook something about for the sake of her MH she's leaving Facebook, but follow her life on TikTok 😂
Same tit different year, she'll be back!

• Wow
Reactions: 3
I think also its bad what shes done doing them videos about blood loss and how poorly she is regarding her smear test and theres even been comments people saying they hope it isnt about the smear as thats what shes alluding to

i dont get what her posting on tiktok has to do with her health and to make people feel sorry for u and lead them to believe your really ill then just disappear is just sick imo

Reactions: 1
I think also its bad what shes done doing them videos about blood loss and how poorly she is regarding her smear test and theres even been comments people saying they hope it isnt about the smear as thats what shes alluding to

i dont get what her posting on tiktok has to do with her health and to make people feel sorry for u and lead them to believe your really ill then just disappear is just sick imo
She did the same when she had Covid too

I can assure you if she was loosing 'pints' and 'mug fulls' as she has been saying - she would need a transfusion and would be admitted.
In addition she posted again that she was on strict bedrest and then later that day put on facebook that she was on a family walk through the forests. Nothing adds up and nothing makes sense.

I've also seen a couple of videos of people tagging her in to support her with her bleeding/cancer possibility and they get taken down within hours - I assume that she is contacting and threatening people?!

Anyways it's highly manipulated for dramatic effect.

She's back to tell us she's going again. Either talk about what's going on or don't. Attention seeking at its finest

By the looks have recent tiktok she look she shaved her hair off
I noticed she’s bought a wig too.
Maybe I’m a total cow, but it feels very attention touting shaved head + wig + ‘bad health’ ……….it was pre cancerous cells wasn’t it?!

Reactions: 2
It all seems so weird 🤔 why would she shave her hair off?

I noticed she’s bought a wig too.
Maybe I’m a total cow, but it feels very attention touting shaved head + wig + ‘bad health’ ……….it was pre cancerous cells wasn’t it?!
It was!

It all seems so weird 🤔 why would she shave her hair off?
I hope I am wrong and that she's not going to do what I suspect she's going to do and say that it's the worst kind of news and she's 'lost' her hair due to chemo or something. Something seems off about all this. Deleting her TT Details and changing her name etc.

Reactions: 4
I hope I am wrong and that she's not going to do what I suspect she's going to do and say that it's the worst kind of news and she's 'lost' her hair due to chemo or something. Something seems off about all this. Deleting her TT Details and changing her name etc.
I thought the same too.
She said in her last post that she needs more tests ect. Hasn't been told she's got cancer.
So why has she shaved her hair and bought wigs.
And even if she had, and was going to have chemo.... Doesn't always mean you'll lose your hair either.
Just seems a bit weird.
The wig is pretty much the same as her previous hair too

I thought the same too.
She said in her last post that she needs more tests ect. Hasn't been told she's got cancer.
So why has she shaved her hair and bought wigs.
And even if she had, and was going to have chemo.... Doesn't always mean you'll lose your hair either.
Just seems a bit weird.
The wig is pretty much the same as her previous hair too
I thought that. Can't have TikTok as it's causing her stress but then streams on games behaving exactly as she does on TikTok.
She's shaved her head before and gone through the theatrics of it on FB not long before she started doing her scam boxes boxes of joy.

Her username is no longer JollyHolly and now HollyUnstable - if that isn't a cry for attention, I don't know what is. Munchie behaviour.

I was having these exact thoughts myself. I sure as hell hope she isn’t doing what I think she will, …what’s with the twitch bollocks anyway? Why doesn’t her partner work!?

I’m so glad I stopped following her when I did, nothing more than an attention seeker.

A family member has announced on TT that she has passed away. Are you able to confirm?
Sorry, I didn't see this!

Just thought I would update what we know.

Holly has requested everyone in the family refer to her as Jolly, not Holly.
A name change for the 3rd time.
She has not been told she is at higher risk of cancer. Nor has she been told she has cancer.
Nor been told she will never have children.
She went on a Google spree after going to a&e.
Being at higher risk of cancer when you don't have periods is not confirmed facts.
It was a small study and resulted in inconclusive results.
And frankly I am pissed off with the fact she was posting this information and scaring all the other women in the comments who said they don't have periods due to pcos and birth control. Especially as my mother had cervical cancer.

I can't comment on her bleeding of course. She has been phoning most members of the family and telling them everything.

SS have also been round in regards to her life attempt several months ago.
Another thing I cannot comment on as she would not share details.

45A7D263-0324-4A7C-AB90-8A3CD29D2334.png

‘When bad things happen’…….

such a liar. When she cut her wrists and was in hospital she posted to tiktok numerous times. I’m guessing she’s backpedaling deleting her content bc ss are involved. Also her pip claim is absolute bollocks and half of her content shopping or going on spa weekend etc shows what bullshite it is.

BPD doesn’t make you delete your content, I have it myself. I know.

View attachment 1906750
‘When bad things happen’…….

such a liar. When she cut her wrists and was in hospital she posted to tiktok numerous times. I’m guessing she’s backpedaling deleting her content bc ss are involved. Also her pip claim is absolute bollocks and half of her content shopping or going on spa weekend etc shows what bullshite it is.

BPD doesn’t make you delete your content, I have it myself. I know.
I swear she's got everything going!
I'm another with BPD.

She always posts when ill/bad things happen
😂