Jollyhollyworld

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Says she's never been this weak, but wasn't she claiming to not be able to breathe or get out of bed with Covid to the point her partner made her tiktoks?
Yep!

TikTok clearly is a revenue that they depend on as if I was ill I wouldn't be TTing every moment.

Why does she have the worst of everything? Why is absolutely everything a drama and results in serial episodes?

She never responds to comments either if you notice, especially on FB and IG.

Reactions: 2
I had a quick read of the thread.
Haven't seen her name pop up before as I presumed everyone believed everything she said and loved her.
I'm a relative of Holly. I won't go in to detail to related in what way and out myself incase she reads here.

A few things to comment on, her name isn't actually Holly. Or at least, Holly isn't her birth name.
We just got told she was changing her name, don't know if it was changed legally.
Don't know if that's something she's mentioned publically before.

The majority of things she posts are lies.

How ill she was with Covid was massively over exaggerated.

Her hospital trip with the "accidental" posts were from an attempt to unalive herself.
Social services are supporting her.

The pharmacy video was a complete lie.

I can't comment on the smear test yet. I haven't been in contact recently.

Obviously take of it what you will.
A family member has announced on TT that she has passed away. Are you able to confirm?

Reactions: 1
A family member has announced on TT that she has passed away. Are you able to confirm?
Ooh really?
Can I ask who posted it?
I've not seen anything

Edited to say I've just seen the comment

I'd be hesitant to believe the person that commented tbh.
One post they say they're family, another they say they're a college friend and that they're helping sort things.
Can't see them being happy with some randomer commenting on her videos

Last edited:
Ooh really?
Can I ask who posted it?
I've not seen anything

Edited to say I've just seen the comment

I'd be hesitant to believe the person that commented tbh.
One post they say they're family, another they say they're a college friend and that they're helping sort things.
Can't see them being happy with some randomer commenting on her videos
It's all very strange... She always posts, if she doesn't Adam does.

If it is true, that is incredibly sad. Her poor husband and little boy 😔

If its not true, whoever is posting that should be ashamed of themselves.

As expected.... All for engagement....
As per my first comment, her poor husband and little boy.
Even it being mentioned to a point that people are knocking on the door asking him about her, it's awful. That's just not right. Especially if it was her posting those comments.

She knew what she was doing with her last video about bleeding loads and then silence

Reactions: 3
She really is sick in the head. Knew it was her all along. She’ll do anything for attention and engagement. Absolutely disgusting!!

Still dramatic as ever. If she was bleeding so heavily that she needs to go to A&E why is the doing a bleeping tiktok. She literally thrives off attention, someone has to know about some tit she’s pulled off in the past, probably why she changed her name. I’m convinced she’s got a colourful past

She is now saying the blood and clots are coming from her uterus and she is worried that she is going to lose the chance of having a another kid.

The medications will be tranexamic acid and mefenamic acid I know because I have them, my periods literally sound exactly like what she’s experiencing. Tbh, if she’s not having periods then this procedure has probably instigated a massive ‘release’ so to speak. I’m sure she’ll be fine. If she was that bad she’d be weak and white as a ghost, the fact she can TikTok is a good sign. She’s still dramatic af. We all called it beforehand lol.

So she's been bleeding heavy for what? 2 weeks now?
And still isn't going to a doctor?

Just seen her tiktok that she went a&e.

She's so dramatic.
They don't even know what it is, if it is a period or whatever. But she thinks the nurse was already telling her she won't have kids 🙄

She has posted a TikTok saying that she is going to stop posting on TikTok and just post on her Instagram and facebook, I wonder how long that will last to concentrate on her health I think she will have to have a hysterectomy which has screwed her plans to have an another kid

She has posted a TikTok saying that she is going to stop posting on TikTok and just post on her Instagram and facebook, I wonder how long that will last to concentrate on her health I think she will have to have a hysterectomy which has screwed her plans to have an another kid
This is going to sound really mean but A) she is fortunate to already have a child and B) she absolutely is not mentally stable to have another..

This is going to sound really mean but A) she is fortunate to already have a child and B) she absolutely is not mentally stable to have another..
This is what I thought.
She was in hospital not long ago for trying to kill herself.