Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

AlwayswatchingAlways

Chatty Member
Ya if she went into a A and E or Walk in centre she would have been there for at least 4 or 5 hours waiting, you can get kidney infections from having a bladder infection that has been treated as it is a bacterial infection not from a bloody water slide
She more likely got it from Worzel Gummidges tiny todger or her dirty tuna canoe but more than likely she's hoping someone will contact Butlins and get her a free return break, like she tries with other brands like Snag etc...

• Haha
Reactions: 3

AlwayswatchingAlways

Chatty Member
Surprised to see this here, I thought everyone loved her vulgar humour from the Tiktok comments. I don’t want to add any comments as she clearly is fragile but I don't understand the need for her bringing back the toy drives and mental health boxes on a regular basis, nor the struggle she had with what to do with the items. There is a registered charity called Christmas at Cahms which provides Christmas gifts to teens in hospital with MH problems and lots of places hold similar toy drives which are regulated every Christmas. She could have supported those.
She doesn't actually pay for any of it! I contributed to 2 of her Toy for Alls. From my own small business I did stickers, notebooks and cards for her Boxes for Joy - all of which she then SOLD to pay for a gastric balloon that seemingly hasn't happened.

You say fragile, I'm sorry to say it but I say attention seeking. Even her own family member has posted on here that she's a fraud. Her name isn't even Holly! When she did her Go Fund Me she made the error of putting her real name has the benefactor and it quickly got changed when it was pointed out.

There's always some drama or another. She exposes her husband on the toilet, talks openly about her son's difficulties and it utterly vulgar.

She has been exposed before on Facebook before she came to TikTok.

Rant over, sorry!

Reactions: 3

JellyWobbles

VIP Member
The medications will be tranexamic acid and mefenamic acid I know because I have them, my periods literally sound exactly like what she’s experiencing. Tbh, if she’s not having periods then this procedure has probably instigated a massive ‘release’ so to speak. I’m sure she’ll be fine. If she was that bad she’d be weak and white as a ghost, the fact she can TikTok is a good sign. She’s still dramatic af. We all called it beforehand lol.

Reactions: 2

AlwayswatchingAlways

Chatty Member
My brain instantly goes to wondering what she’s done that she wants to distance herself from by changing her name again
I think it's to distance herself from this 'balloon' money that she's taken knowing full well that she couldn't apparently have the balloon.

This is what she apparently did on Facebook before she became Holly.

AlwayswatchingAlways

Chatty Member
Shes blocked me after totally misunderstanding a comment I made agreeing with her!!!, she's right & everyone else is wrong & she preaches be kind !! What a joke
She is beyond helping. I sent her £££ for her boxes from my small business, no thanks, then magically it all disappeared and if you ask where it is you get blocked.

You'll be called a stalker, when what she actually means is people that disagree with her or in your case, agree with her 😂.

AlwayswatchingAlways

Chatty Member
Ooh really?
Can I ask who posted it?
I've not seen anything

Edited to say I've just seen the comment

I'd be hesitant to believe the person that commented tbh.
One post they say they're family, another they say they're a college friend and that they're helping sort things.
Can't see them being happy with some randomer commenting on her videos
It's all very strange... She always posts, if she doesn't Adam does.

AlwayswatchingAlways

Chatty Member
I really did like her before aswell and then found the accidental hospital video odd, surly you'd have to load your phone, load ticktok, load the video option? I dunno found it off
Same with the fecking show. Announces she's in it, then she's not because she 'thinks' that some of the others don't like her, announces she's back in it and then on the 1st day of Covid she's told them all she's not in it. Pity party for one, thriving off of people begging her to do it. Like you say the hospital thing is just so weird, better still telling everyone not to ask what's wrong as it's private, then next day posting videos of another admission. 🤷🏼‍♀️

The last few months have been beyond weird. Especially claiming of stalkers and so forth.

* Edited for typo

AlwayswatchingAlways

Chatty Member
The sneaky manipulative bitch has finally done what she's been setting out to do this whole time. Started a Go Fund Me. Beggy cow.
Yep she she accidentally put her 'real' name as the beneficiary but has now changed it - Holly Pullen.
Money is ALL she is interested in. All she ever was interested in too.

Lolly71990

VIP Member
How many possibly cancers has this woman had?
I’m currently going through what I hope is just a “cancer scare” the last thing I would ever consider is airing it on social media. I haven’t told anyone apart from my parents. She’s revolting.

• Heart

JellyWobbles

VIP Member
I had a quick read of the thread.
Haven't seen her name pop up before as I presumed everyone believed everything she said and loved her.
I'm a relative of Holly. I won't go in to detail to related in what way and out myself incase she reads here.

A few things to comment on, her name isn't actually Holly. Or at least, Holly isn't her birth name.
We just got told she was changing her name, don't know if it was changed legally.
Don't know if that's something she's mentioned publically before.

The majority of things she posts are lies.

How ill she was with Covid was massively over exaggerated.

Her hospital trip with the "accidental" posts were from an attempt to unalive herself.
Social services are supporting her.

The pharmacy video was a complete lie.

I can't comment on the smear test yet. I haven't been in contact recently.

Obviously take of it what you will.
This does not surprise me
It seems to me like she loves attention constantly, is a professional victim/martyr.
I.E the cells, I was of the impression that it was quite common to have abnormal cells & have them burnt. I can’t believe I used to like her, I literally can’t stand her now I’ve seen her for what she is.

AlwayswatchingAlways

Chatty Member
Nothing has happened! She's genuinely making all this shit up as a get out clause for her weight loss.

This is after bagging hundreds of pounds of free makeup as apparently she's being a MUA account now.

• Haha

JellyWobbles

VIP Member
45A7D263-0324-4A7C-AB90-8A3CD29D2334.png

‘When bad things happen’…….

such a liar. When she cut her wrists and was in hospital she posted to tiktok numerous times. I’m guessing she’s backpedaling deleting her content bc ss are involved. Also her pip claim is absolute bollocks and half of her content shopping or going on spa weekend etc shows what bullshite it is.

BPD doesn’t make you delete your content, I have it myself. I know.

JellyWobbles

VIP Member
I don’t think this thread is of any need. There are so many bad people on tiktok right now and you all chose JH of all the people to talk about? I know its tattle life but shes extremely tame/actually seems pretty genuine, compared to so many problematic people on tiktok. Id hate to think of her reading this with her mental health. It could cause her to attempt on her life again which could end in the worst case scenario, which I'm sure is none of your intentions of course.

Just IMO as a fellow tattlelifer. Just think theres a whole lot more problems on tiktok than JH.
Maybe it’s bc your new but this is tattle life. She’d actively have to look for this, we’re entitled to our opinions 🤷‍♀️

AlwayswatchingAlways

Chatty Member
Now she's put a video of her wheezing up. She must be so draining to live with
Apparently the single most worst experience of her life..... So worse than the hotel poisoning her with chlorine, the kidney infection from Butlins, the cancer that wasn't cancer, the jaw dislocation, the 4 week hemorrhage where she lost pints daily and I'm sure there are more in the last 6 months.... The drama.

No wonder Adam looks constantly disheveled.

AlwayswatchingAlways

Chatty Member
Sounds to me like her family have got the measure of her and she doesn't like the truth
---
Also if she can't cope with a dog how is she going to cope with the baby she wants?
Well they aren't wrong are they? Imagine your own family calling you out because you're on SM all the time talking about being so anxious that you can't leave your home. Videos about how you're crying on your own for hours in your house as your husband and son play in next doors garden....
Then posting the next day a video of you shopping and eating at Nandos....

I don't talk to some of my family as they have issues with the truth. She's a compulsive liar and she is shit at it as she can't remember what lies she tells moment before.

tatteredxo

I've just watched her 'spa weekend' tiktoks and I just can't stand her. her whole child like personality just makes me cringe. they look so out of place there

Mardymum20

Chatty Member
Maybe an unpopular opinion but I can't stand her. I know she's got mental health issues etc, but she's rude, people always trying to compliment her and rather than just saying thankyou and moving on, she's in the comments moaning someone called her skinny when she's not, or pretty when she isn't.. everything is always bad for her, she's had every Illness and they're worse than anyone else's. . She's also very desperate for a baby,but surely her mental needs addressing first. There's just something,I can't fucking stand her.