Jollyhollyworld

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s absolutely deranged everything she comes out with is bollocks, I hope SS intervene with her child because god knows how it must be for him in that household. I also don’t think she should have another child either. She’s far too unstable and now broaching con artist and munchie.
Screenshot_20240304_162508_TikTok.jpg

Can't get more munchie than keeping a log in a bullet journal

Sounds to me like her family have got the measure of her and she doesn't like the truth
---
Also if she can't cope with a dog how is she going to cope with the baby she wants?

Reactions: 4
Sounds to me like her family have got the measure of her and she doesn't like the truth
---
Also if she can't cope with a dog how is she going to cope with the baby she wants?
Well they aren't wrong are they? Imagine your own family calling you out because you're on SM all the time talking about being so anxious that you can't leave your home. Videos about how you're crying on your own for hours in your house as your husband and son play in next doors garden....
Then posting the next day a video of you shopping and eating at Nandos....

I don't talk to some of my family as they have issues with the truth. She's a compulsive liar and she is tit at it as she can't remember what lies she tells moment before.

Reactions: 2
Don’t blame her family for calling out her obvious lies but think they’re wrong in that even if she is lying about the reasons she obviously wasn’t taking proper care of Ludo so it is for the best that she’s rehomed him and hopefully she’s not lying that she’s done it properly.

Better to be rehomed and be in a house with people who will take care of him than with holly who clearly only cares about herself/

Reactions: 1
Don’t blame her family for calling out her obvious lies but think they’re wrong in that even if she is lying about the reasons she obviously wasn’t taking proper care of Ludo so it is for the best that she’s rehomed him and hopefully she’s not lying that she’s done it properly.

Better to be rehomed and be in a house with people who will take care of him than with holly who clearly only cares about herself/
In the comments someone has asked why her family couldn't offer Ludo a home and apparently they could but it would have been 'too painful' for her to see him again!

Reactions: 1
Sorry but if it warrants her dog to be rehomed because she’s unstable and ‘allergic’ after how many years - then I hope social services are intervening in her child too. Too unstable for a dog then you’re too unstable for a child. Fact.

Reactions: 2
Screenshot_20240422_150607_Facebook.jpg

Reactivated her FB so her leaving FB lasted long...

I see her family are calling out her weightloss and conditions..... 👀👀

• Haha
Reactions: 5
People that constantly have drama are a red flag. She clearly hasn't lost weight!

Reactions: 3