Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

thegirlscout

VIP Member
“Can’t recall?” Haha that sounded so bitchy. That has been the stock answer for quite a few of Johnny’s witnesses.

Flojo89

Completely agree,

I'd also like to add that I did not find thar psychologists testimony good either! She was fine when depps team were questioning her but she crumbled with Heards team.

Anyone know of somewhere to find unbiased information, since I can't watch all day long and everywhere seems heavily in depps favour so far.
This seems to be a fairly good blog

needtocomment

What is amber doing while the witnesses are talking ? It looks like she’s drawing or something , keeps putting her head from side to side like she’s concentrating on whatever she is doing and not what anyone is saying!

thegirlscout

VIP Member
I believe Tara Roberts’ (JD estate manger on his island who allegedly witnessed an attack) is due to testify today. She was meant to start yesterday but on Twitter is said it over ran.

When she was testifying via video, her lawyer was standing behind her and stopped her from answering a number questions. It was bizarre!
Her lawyer as in Laura’s or Amber’s? Do you know why she was stopped from answering questions? How curious!