Johnny Depp and Amber Heard #23

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry I wasn't able to correct my post but
Runkle and Law and LUmber not are in line for the reading of the verdict. But please note at this time no verdict has been reached yet.

Reactions: 6
OK, let's go through this logically ...
1. Her photos may show slight bruises, but they don't match her verbal testimony of knock out, drag down, comic book violence.
2. She has recordings of mutual arguments and of her admitting to abuse.
3. She didn't 'fight back', she initiated violence (unless it's 'fighting back' to hit him for accidentally scraping her toes with a door when she tried following him into the bathroom when he asked for space?)
4. No one's saying that - they're saying she pretended to cry and couldn't produce tears. As a Hollywood actress.

Honestly, this tit is insulting to victims. Peddling this nonsense will probably encourage less people to come forward about their experiences, whatever their gender. No one's asking for 'perfect' victims for pity's sake, and posting like this just convinces others that it's not worth reporting.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
1. Her photos may show slight bruises, but they don't match her verbal testimony of knock out, drag down, comic book violence.
3. She didn't 'fight back', she initiated violence (unless it's 'fighting back' to hit him for accidentally scraping her toes with a door when she tried following him into the bathroom when he asked for space?)
4. No one's saying that - they're saying she pretended to cry and couldn't produce tears. As a Hollywood actress.

Honestly, this tit is insulting to victims. Peddling this nonsense will probably encourage less people to come forward about their experiences, whatever their gender. No one's asking for 'perfect' victims for pity's sake, and posting like this just convinces others that it's not worth reporting.
I agree that it is insulting.

My dig at her mansplaining, was that she is quoting almost word for word Rottenborn's closing statement.

Reactions: 12
Soz didn't realise - Will a mushy help you to forgive me :m
Can you offend me too? I thought it was a bit early for a crop :m:m:m:m

@Mags44 I appreciated your last post but the main point I remember since thread change is this.... (for I am a jester forgive me my job!)

'I accept maybe I am too old fashioned but also Johnny Depo should have been told he can't just snooze in a court room.'

I would always always fall asleep on important emergency training post lunch. Guaranteed, I knew it was happening, couldn't stop. It took a little while for my mate next to me to prod me awake. Has there been previous evidence of JD falling asleep in unusual places.....? Ahhhh, anyone tested him for narcolepsy? 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 8

Then there is that situation where Amber would not turn her phone over so that the photos could be analyzed and the metadata of photos were corrupted and could not be submitted into evidence.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.