Johnny Depp and Amber Heard #15

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Edited an artist’s video for art of Elysium once a couple years back.. had no idea I’d hear of them again or that all those fools were involved with them 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Emily promised to explain in a moment what she thinks happened. She keeps repeating that she is stunned.

Reactions: 10
Summary of Howell? I didnt get much from that? I dont understood what she asked. I think that her whole testimony was onky to be able to introduce some evidence, an 8 page letter? Is that right.

Now its a witness for LA childrens hospital. Basically shes been chasing payments for the hospital, none received so far.

Reactions: 5
Elaine must have gone into Hearsay overload....

Sadly for Ambers career that letter is going to be everywhere now.....

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.