John Stones #61 finally back on the pitch hurrah

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Look what they did cunty cunts

---
I SHOULD THINK SO TOO

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
his seat in the dressing room was finally fixed.
ha ha this is funny

which games did you go to?

what a 2023 for bae

I have recovered from the shocking events at Goodison Park, sounds like bae is too

here’s to 2024 - I hope you all have a good one

Reactions: 3
I went to the 30th Dec. game against Sheffield United and going to tomorrow’s FA Cup game against Huddersfield. It was nice to see a win this year. Last year when I was here, we drew with Everton.

Reactions: 3
I went to the 30th Dec. game against Sheffield United and going to tomorrow’s FA Cup game against Huddersfield. It was nice to see a win this year. Last year when I was here, we drew with Everton.
Omg I had no idea you were actually at the game.It was a good one too and you got to see KDB in person.What did you think of Bobb and Doku?.

Reactions: 1
Hope you enjoyed the show JD!

Any peeps of John there?
I saw him come out on the pitch for the group photo with the 5 trophies before the 30th December Sheffield United game.
Omg I had no idea you were actually at the game.It was a good one too and you got to see KDB in person.What did you think of Bobb and Doku?.
The 30th December and 7th January games, yes. Crowd went wild on the 30th when KDB warmed up and I think everyone had a feeling he’d get some minutes against Huddersfield. It was great to see him back. And
I got his autograph and some others after the game!

Reactions: 2
Hope you have enjoyed your holiday, had some good food and the weather hasn’t spoiled it.

Reactions: 1