Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Gossgossgoss9888

VIP Member
This is a bit of a reach isn't it?!

He admits he doesn't like cats.
He then responds as though he couldn't care less when asked about Dave.

All signs point to him never having an intention of taking Dave home, it was all conjecture by the media. I doubt Olivia and him ever had a conversation about it for her to influence him.
To be fair, even if she did influence the decision, I can absolutely understand a reluctance to introduce a cat and a newborn baby to a household at around the same time.

WylieWyles

VIP Member
That's the voice I was talking about the other day right after that episode posted! He has a lot of silly/weird/annoying voices.

einahpets93

VIP Member
Still my period I think but a bit of a blurred line. I thought it was coming to an end over the past few days, was down to a light spotting before the apocalyptic return today.

Yes to clots, many and large. Period is much heavier than my average but has probably been this bad (including the clotting) or approaching it a handful of times in my life.

Still feeling shit with covid. Fever has gone, temp down over 2° from yesterday. But still got the cough, sneezes and runny nose, headache with light sensitivity, all-over body aches and exhaustion (although may be some overlap with the bleeding on the cause of that). Not allowed into the office for 5 days after a positive covid test so if I do work I'd have to work from home, which would at least make dealing with the bleeding a bit easier. But if I still feel like this in the morning will probably take another day off.
have you got any tranexamic acid to use now?