John Stones #49 It’s nearly Christmas Day, which one of us will be lucky enough to unwrap bae

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why is this so utterly adorable? 😭

Baes, I’m looking for a good website to buy a new pair of Uggs - would you have any recommendations? Please and thank you. 🥰🤗
I’m sure DHgate have them on there! And I feel like someone may have bought them from there before but I’m not sure who??

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Aww. Do we know where he is going to live yet?😳

Isn’t Ugg such a weird word when you think about it. I’m sure I’d just ordered directly from them
Surely they’ve already decided and worked out with the families before Dave began his journey. Or do we reckon him and Kyle will literally just flip a coin?

Hopefully whichever house he doesnt live at, John/Kyle can still go visit him.

Dumb Question, is Dave’s 4 month quarantine in Qatar or the UK do we know?

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Surely they’ve already decided and worked out with the families before Dave began his journey. Or do we reckon him and Kyle will literally just flip a coin?

Hopefully whichever house he doesnt live at, John/Kyle can still go visit him.

Dumb Question, is Dave’s 4 month quarantine in Qatar or the UK do we know?
It says online it costs roughly £200 a month for a kitty to be in quarantine. I don’t actually think that’s too expensive. It says animals fly to a Defra airport and then they’re taken from there to quarantine. But I can imagine maybe Qatar wouldn’t have their own? I don’t know. I’m sure we’ll find out along the way 😊

Don’t you love pressure from your boss to return to work 🙈🙈

• Sad
That is too adorable. ❤

@mimimithis I order my Uggs directly from their website. Which ones are you getting?

@Violetroselily hope you have a lovely time at The Nutcracker tonight. When I was young and thin, I danced and it’s still an obsession.❤ My two roles were snow corps and flower corps. Always auditioned for the Mouse King and Spanish Chocolate at my studio but never got those roles. Thanks a lot, Annalise you undeserving cow, wherever you are now. :ROFLMAO:

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I had a coat delivered today from Stitch Fix and it looks good unbuttoned but bad buttoned up. I feel like the purpose of a winter coat is to be able to button it up... decisions decisions. Kind of looks like I've borrowed my dad's coat when I button it up.

Screenshot_20221219_175211_Samsung Internet.jpg

• Heart
  • Wow
That is too adorable. ❤

@mimimithis I order my Uggs directly from their website. Which ones are you getting?

@Violetroselily hope you have a lovely time at The Nutcracker tonight. When I was young and thin, I danced and it’s still an obsession.❤ My two roles were snow corps and flower corps. Always auditioned for the Mouse King and Spanish Chocolate at my studio but never got those roles. Thanks a lot,Annalise you underserving cow, wherever you are now.
I had a coat delivered today from Stitch Fix and it looks good unbuttoned but bad buttoned up. I feel like the purpose of a winter coat is to be able to button it up... decisions decisions. Kind of looks like I've borrowed my dad's coat when I button it up.

It’s a pretty coat. Why does it look bad when buttoned up - too bulky or boxy?

• Heart
Reactions: 1
That is too adorable. ❤

@Violetroselily hope you have a lovely time at The Nutcracker tonight. When I was young and thin, I danced and it’s still an obsession.❤ My two roles were snow corps and flower corps. Always auditioned for the Mouse King and Spanish Chocolate at my studio but never got those roles. Thanks a lot,Annalise you underserving cow, wherever you are now.

It’s a pretty coat. Why does it look bad when buttoned up - too bulky or boxy?
Too boxy I think. Oversized in a ill-fitting way, rather than in a purposeful way..

Good price though, for a winter coat. And so the hunt continues..

• Sad
Reactions: 2

If you’re not sure defo send it back. You could grow to love it but if you’re feeling like that now maybe not. I got a coat and the zip is absolutely terrible!!!!’ I have to button it up with the poppers cos I can’t be arsed sending it back and it’s too much hassle. 🙈 plus it’s kinda nice coat and it’s nice and long 😞

• Heart
Hope everyone’s doing okay tonight and those who’ve been poorly are improving. ❤

• Heart
@strawberrysunshine_x , @lou_claire91 and @Just Drive : Thank you for your suggestions! I'll have a look.

@sugarfairy23 & @Just Drive : I was down with a pesky cold all weekend, so I missed out on my friends' concert 😭, but I couldn't in good conscience go out in -10°C weather with cold symptoms.

Hope everyone’s doing okay tonight and those who’ve been poorly are improving. ❤
How are you doing?

Is anyone else missing club footie these days? Or training shenanigans?

• Heart
Reactions: 5
@strawberrysunshine_x , @lou_claire91 and @Just Drive : Thank you for your suggestions! I'll have a look.

@sugarfairy23 & @Just Drive : I was down with a pesky cold all weekend, so I missed out on my friends' concert 😭, but I couldn't in good conscience go out in -10°C weather with cold symptoms.

How are you doing?

I’m sorry you missed the concert! I know you were looking forward to it. But of course you did the right thing.

I’m well, thank you. ❤ This will be a slow week at work headed into the Christmas/New Year break which I am happy about. Are you feeling better?

I am ready for club play! Apparently, Ruben’s injured. :( But according to his IG story, he’s out and about so at least we know he can walk!

I’m sorry you missed the concert! I know you were looking forward to it. But of course you did the right thing.

I’m well, thank you. ❤ This will be a slow week at work headed into the Christmas/New Year break which I am happy about. Are you feeling better?

I am ready for club play! Apparently, Ruben’s injured. :( But according to his IG story, he’s out and about so at least we know he can walk!
Pep press conference Wednesday at 1:30, I want him to go through each player and tell us where they are and if they are ready to play

• Heart

How are you doing?

Let us know what style you go for. I’ve got a few pairs but I don’t wear them much. I find them quite hard to drive in!? I don’t know why. I’ve got two pairs of the knitted ones.

yesss100% missing training and club football. But not long to go💖. That’s if he is back. I wonder what he’s been up to this week. Would of been nice of him to let us know he landed safe wouldn’t it 🤣

• Heart
Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.