Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Violetroselily

VIP Member
My fave parade baby is he and Kyle talking about eachother on the bus, because it makes my heart burst and will have me in happy tears for once

• Heart
Reactions: 9

Violetroselily

VIP Member
Managed to name drop @cobette on my call. Some people are in Tampa and were saying they might not be able to join a meeting tomorrow because of the hurricane (as if you would be worried about dialling into an audit call whilst your house is being blown away) so I said my friend is making an escape from Orlando tonight 🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 8

LurkingAnnie

VIP Member
When he tweaked it at Brighton last season that towards end of April he still missed weeks 😭

Just wanna wrap him up in @Violetroselily 's blankie and keep him safe
Maybe he’s sneaking off to @Violetroselily

although now I feel I cursed him after making a joke about him being injured and coming to Ibiza with me

this is where I tell you all, RLF is actually Bae and I can confirm, he’s got a massive weapon

• Haha
  • Heart
  • Wow

Gossgossgoss9888

VIP Member
And then you’d accidentally send the message to him too!
Went to a teams meeting. The man who was presenting kept saying, "so we're just going to touch on this..." and "now that we've touched on that".

And my colleague messaged me to say, "why is he touching everything? Is it just me or is that weird?"

Then I became the presenter and had to do a very quick rescue minimise after accidentally sharing the screen with my Teams window on.

Think we got away with it but could see the colleague who'd sent the message laughing his face off in the corner of my screen the whole time.

• Haha

Gossgossgoss9888

VIP Member
2 panic attacks at work this morning. Had to run to the toilets to do breathing. Everyone must think I have the shits.

Asked for an extra day for my work. Boss OK with it, she said she'd noticed I'd been busy and wondered if I'd need it.

Not really helping though as today I've just been staring at screens and worrying rather than really doing much.

Am all shaky hands and useless. Need to get in the sick tent with bae.

• Heart
  • Sad

mimimithis

VIP Member
Same I guess. Am in bed already, crying already. Not even about anything, just feeling tearful.

Don't really know how I'm going to get through the week. Feel sick with anxiety and just painful, unyielding sadness that has settled in the pit of my stomach.

Really just trying to hold it together until my appointment on Tuesday but at the same time I don't think it'll help really. Gives me someone to talk to but I don't know what to talk about, I'm not sad about anything. Feel like I'll just cry at her for an hour and I don't know how much she can do except just be a witness. Scared that I don't know what the next milestone is after that.

Brain full of terrible ideas. Quit my job, run away, cut all ties, leave forever. Can't ever get away from the real problem, though, which is me.

Don't know what to do. 🤷‍♀️
I'm sorry you still feel so crummy, but please try to remember that the problem absolutely isn't you. The problem is due to a chemical imbalance which makes synapses misfire and brings your brain into disarray. You aren't at fault, you aren't the bad guy/girl here.

Also, one step after the other. The appointment on Tuesday won't just magically cure you of all ailments. That isn't how it works. I find it so important that you want to go and talk to someone, because getting things out, even while crying, or perhaps even just crying, is a vital step already. This doesn't have to be about being sad - remember, it's not you, it's some chemical misfire - but you can talk about anything. Perhaps about your fears, or even about your thoughts.

From where I stand, I imagine you are quite overwhelmed with it all at the moment - that insane work load you have, the pressure that's put on you, pretending to be fine, not feeling fine in any way, etc. - but I can see so much resilience in your words, and the way you describe things. You're a warrior, and you're amazing, and I'm sure you'll fight your way through this and come out on top once more.

@mimimithis how are you? Did you have a nice weekend?
Yesterday wasn't so good, today was quite all right - did some writing, some meal prepping, went out with friends.... the weekend was too short, all in all, though, and I hope I can get a free day someday, somehow to just catch up.

• Heart

cobette

VIP Member
Good gracious, I got home, and I feel nauseous beyond words... not even sure why. Blergh. I'll camp out on the couch for a bit, and maybe I'll feel better later.
I hope you feel better soon. Do you have mixed emotions about the match?

took a screen shot of this on my way home. Have you taken over everyone’s Spotify @cobette
Other classics that came with this were Kavana, Samantha Mumba and Northern lineView attachment 1606769

Errrr why do you think I loved them so much??
Love Northern Line!

20220926_122611.jpg

• Heart

cobette

VIP Member
Managed to name drop @cobette on my call. Some people are in Tampa and were saying they might not be able to join a meeting tomorrow because of the hurricane (as if you would be worried about dialling into an audit call whilst your house is being blown away) so I said my friend is making an escape from Orlando tonight 🥰
All warm and fuzzy inside at being your friend.

City 106.jpg

Airport is closing tomorrow morning. Thank god we're leaving today.

• Wow
  • Heart