John Stones #30 JS5 is back on our screen, how we wish he'd make us scream

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why don't you have ear phones? How can you wank in these conditions?
Because my phone doesn't have earphone jacks and I refuse to buy earpods because I like to spend my money on other things, like completely unnecessary laptops.

Do we think they sell earpods in Magic Kingdom?!

Reactions: 4
Because my phone doesn't have earphone jacks and I refuse to buy earpods because I like to spend my money on other things, like completely unnecessary laptops.

Do we think they sell earpods in Magic Kingdom?!
So you have no sound at all? I don't compute

Reactions: 3
You have my sympathy. Parents are so draining. I hope they'll let you go off alone for a bit. They are lucky to have each other as my mum travels solo she clings to me like a limpet.

So you have no sound at all? I don't compute
I have sound but I don't think the guests of the Magic Kingdom need to hear bae.

Reactions: 6
I would run off to a corner and listen quickly, then you can walk around with wet knickers for the rest of the day

Reactions: 5
This video is my saving grace right now, because I’m about to go into overtime (again), but this’ll keep me going.
He's taking care of you xxx

I would run off to a corner and listen quickly, then you can walk around with wet knickers for the rest of the day
It's bad enough seeing you guys reaction without actually watching. Charged the lipstick in full view yesterday too.

I genuinely cannot believe how much content there has been whilst you've been away. He's come out of hiding now you've left the country.
He's doing it deliberately.

Where is @LurkingAnnie today!? She'll go wild.

It's bad enough seeing you guys reaction without actually watching. Charged the lipstick in full view yesterday too.

Omg Mousekeeping are going to find the lipstick and will leave it in the middle of the bed

I think this is exactly what they need to hear

Omg Mousekeeping are going to find the lipstick and will leave it in the middle of the bed
I hope they incorporate it into some elaborate towel folding display.

Ugh I feel you about the parents stuff, I would struggle with that. Do they appreciate that you want some of your own time? Like can you concede to do one thing each day with them even if its something minor?
Oh yeah, they give me space most of the time. But my mom has never liked when us kids sleep in when we're with them on vacation. It's not 3 weeks off from college at winter break and we're sleeping til noon every day, it's like, we're on AL and home for 2-3 days for Christmas (or like now) so come on, let us sleep til 8 or 9am.

And we're not really on holiday right now, like we're not traveling together in a unfamiliar place, we're at their beach condo in a town we've been coming to for 25 years and I have my car here, so I could just go do whatever on my own. I lived with them in my hometown from for several months in 2020-2021 after I sold my condo in the big city in another state (after I quit my job months earlier instead of letting it continue to ruin and possibly end my life). That was fine, too, though I was unemployed and basically in recovery from burnout/long-term chronic sleep deprivation/depression/general life crisis, so things like sleeping in were allowed for awhile.

It just gets kind of old having my parents be the only people I socialize with in person outside of work.

He is, and I cannot say I mind.

Did you get to see the video with audio by now?

Reactions: 4
He is, and I cannot say I mind.

Did you get to see the video with audio by now?
Not yet!

Made it before park opened

First ride nearly lost my glasses and my dress on Space Mountain

Ride #2

Ride #3

Pretty Castle

Wished for City to win the CL

Ride #4 - this is London

Ride #5

Prettiest restrooms in all the world

Ride #6

Ride #7

Ride #8

Ride #9 - my nemesis Splash Mountain, but I was v brave

Think this might be first time I've done all three mountains in same day.

Ride #10 - the bus back to resort

Reactions: 7
Are you going to get back into bed and pretend you've been asleep the whole time?

Omg are those restrooms tangled ??

Was that a Peter pan ride? Going on that ride in Paris is one of my happiest memories

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.