Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

WylieWyles

VIP Member
I usually miss the first 3-5 min because I'm late for everything but luckily not today, baby!!!

The Happy Puppy is back!! Puppy ears hair flop-flop-flopping in the sun. 🐶 🌞 Glad he got some nice pats and scritches for being a good boy.

• Heart
Reactions: 3

Just Drive

VIP Member
Funny watching bae and Bernardo run side by side: John out for a leisurely jog and Bernardo not at a full sprint but his lil legs moving much faster. 🤗
That's so spectacular. I just read up on it, too!

I like the Akanji-Stones link up so far, they complement each other quite well.

Bernardo reminds me of the Roadrunner, when he's accelerating to full speed. 😁 I believe Bernardo is faster than Bae, btw, even if he has the advantage of far longer legs.
Love watching Bernardo flit about, he’s a thing of beauty.

• Heart

333149O

VIP Member
Breakfast at IHop.

Drove to Magic Kingdom and had first tram ride of the trip. They have a cool new thing on the app where you note down your parking space.

View attachment 1584072View attachment 1584071View attachment 1584056

First glimpse of Castle before taking ferry past the Grand Flo.

View attachment 1584070View attachment 1584069

Saw the Dapper Dans when we arrived.

View attachment 1584068

Want
View attachment 1584067

Had an I Lava You float

View attachment 1584099

Watched Country Bears

View attachment 1584066

This bird is us, loves JS too, wine is the chaser for her tears because he won't put out for her either.

View attachment 1584065

Haunted Mansion broke down when we were waiting so got a free Lightning Lane as an apology.

Watched Hall of Presidents
View attachment 1584064

Saw London on Small World
View attachment 1584063

Also rode Pirates, Peter Pan, Pooh and watched Philharmagic.

Saw clouds decided to bail on our Little Mermaid Lightning Lane before the rain started.

They have a new thing called Mobile Checkout where you scan the bar codes of what you want to buy then pay on the app so you don't have to queue. You just show a QR code to someone on the door then they give you a bag. It's dangerous!

Have wanted this top for 3 years!

View attachment 1584060

Have my eye on this

View attachment 1584055

Am searching everywhere for
View attachment 1584054

Got caught in rain again.

My fave hotel

View attachment 1584062

Evening fit
View attachment 1584059

Now at dinner at my absolute fave Boma at Animal Kingdom Lodge. It's still pouring we are treated ourselves to valet parking.

View attachment 1584058
oh your outfit 🥰😍 and phone case💙
you’re making me want to go back so badddd
glad you’re having an amazing time cute stuff

• Heart

cobette

VIP Member
This looks so good 🤤🤤🤤

Did you ever feel posh eating the corn like that?

Also BT don't put replays up until midnight tomorrow 🥲 it will be on City+ before then
Will you be asleep before then? Are you doing anything tomorrow?

I felt very posh! You have taught me well. You would not have liked the corn it was covered in cheese.

• Heart

Just Drive

VIP Member
Fantastic! (y) I thought you might. It’s a common channel that most hotels include in their subscriptions. Sorted! 7:30 am your time.

• Heart

cobette

VIP Member
He loves Mr!!
I'm in charge of the dog on our walk

Look at him smiling!! He would be friends with @strawberrysunshine_x 's pup!

Not even set off yet. Another hour and a half at the bathroom showroom but everything’s picked

now I’ve had to locate a loo (as obviously I wasn’t allowed to use the display ones) so, still only in Newcastle. FML

YEAH FOR BABY PLAYING THOUGH 😍😍
Please god your bathroom adventures are at and end!

20220917_070514.jpg

• Heart

cobette

VIP Member
Baby knows, no matter what, he’s my number 1 man! I haven’t changed my profile picture… unlike some 😜

Also, RLF wouldn’t let me stay in Widnes tonight because it wasn’t close enough to the city…
He obviously didn’t realise I was trying to stay in Widnes because CC lives there 🤣
Are you ever going to let me live that down?! 😂

OOTD has Bug's Life characters hidden in it

20220917_063408.jpg
20220917_063434.jpg

Been to food court for a first breakfast, it's mad how quickly it gets light.

20220917_064054.jpg

20220917_065954.jpg

Breakfast in bed watching baby
20220917_070558.jpg
20220917_070555.jpg

I’d die if our hospitality got upgraded to players lounge… I think I’d vomit and lose my chance of running away with CC. Even Keano wouldn’t take me then
Don't fuck things up for me and Tarks pls

Oh bb, I feel like you're underestimating yourself. You might end up cool as a cucumber. ❤

View attachment 1584900
But this one is happy you're not just running off into the sunset with CC.

I'm laughing he's wearing the blue jacket again (surely the one Soph gave back to him, @cobette - of course she wanted a reason to see him... she gets to keep his grey CL one, for now)
Huffy baby is mad so many Tattlers got better things to do

• Heart

mimimithis

VIP Member
Fc3B2AoWIAcl8qr?format=jpg&name=4096x4096.jpg

A little bleeding injury on his right ankle?

Me to the tv, as my parents stand behind me (they walked over to see what I was making noise about): "Oh yeah, turn this way, Jack, show the camera!" 😳

Yep, hopefully these clouds go away so I can have a nicer day out on my yacht.

View attachment 1585170

Lol, jk, we don't have a boat... well, just kayaks that we rarely use. We lease out our slip.

But there IS a dragon boat regatta today out in the yacht basin (that's the body of water beyond the docks in the photo). Leaving shortly for a bike ride with my parents over to the marina where the festivities are based. 🐉🛶 Hopefully I'll get to see lots of people in costumes doing bae's signature move. 🤣

Yep, I'm east coast.

My 7am wake up was still very early considering I didn't fall asleep until after 2:30am. Too much caffeine yesterday in the late afternoon/early evening, combined with sleeping in a different bed and without my weighted blanket. And dad came back with the dog not long after I posted wondering where they were.

Clearly my dog was jealous about me watching my other puppy on TV, so he had to do his best modeling poses:

View attachment 1585202

View attachment 1585195

Wearing his England away kit and watching his grandma eat cheese 🧀
View attachment 1585208
Your pup is the cutest, omg. 🥺😍

• Heart

cobette

VIP Member
Cherry Garcia is lush. I love candy corn, too. For me it’s the texture that’s appealing, not even the taste.
I've never tried it so I am excited! We can't get tubs of Cherry Garcia in the UK so I am going to demolish this. Have made heavy hints to RLF about going to a park but he's already settled in bed.

• Sad