John Stones #29 Waiting patiently for bae to play, hoping today is our lucky day

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That's a shame! Possibly missed a trick.

I don't hate Mason or Dec yet, which I did not expect.
That’s exactly why I decided to do my Dec book that will be in the same universe as my next book and then the one afterwards! (Plus the John in watch the sun come up is the same John as in my Dec book and going forward kind of like the first book but set ages ago!)

I thought it would follow on with hers but it didn’t!!

haha, there will be parts that you may dislike Mason but I liked both of them throughout!!

Reactions: 3
Okay the tickling has given me the ick.

And I'm crying at them all airing their private business for the world to see in Insta comments.

Reactions: 4
Ahhh this makes sense now…

i got told off from my dad for climbing the fence because I’ve got “fragile hips and spine” and I should know better

Do I need to read it too??

Raided their fridge - come home with a meat platter and a bookmark for my holidays made by my nephew

Reactions: 6
Okay the tickling has given me the ick.

And I'm crying at them all airing their private business for the world to see in Insta comments.
Oh you are in for a treat to come then… you will find yourself cringing and questioning things like geographically how can things happen as well as financially and then the more the comments keep coming the better it gets!

Yes!!! It’s one of those things that if you are looking for something to laugh at but also get slightly hooked reading it’s worth it!!

I love that you’ve come away with things!! That’s what parents are for! And bless him

@LurkingAnnie
just had my cousin send me a photo from a minute ago (she’s out on her friends/family boat in San An) and she said it’s been trying to rain for the past few days as they haven’t seen a drop all summer and it’s been over 38

Reactions: 5
Who’s excited for the game !!!!!!
I'm mad it's 8pm KO so 15 extra mins to wait for team news.

as if he just posted that pic of her in her undies in the group chat after they did it first time. Is it a teenage lad!?

Reactions: 5
On way back from interview…went shit..off to drown my sorrows and eat my body weight in chocolate!

@cobette Oh it’s gets so much more unbelievable! Prepare yourself!

Reactions: 7
I'm mad it's 8pm KO so 15 extra mins to wait for team news.

as if he just posted that pic of her in her undies in the group chat after they did it first time. Is it a teenage lad!?
honestly it’s crazy isn’t it… like that they would actually do that… I’d understand if it was a girls chat posting pics to each other but we are meant to believe that they share that kind of stuff … it’s a ride … especially with Chilly & Bae

Reactions: 2
On way back from interview…went shit..off to drown my sorrows and eat my body weight in chocolate!

Sorry that it wasn’t good, it probably wasn’t as bad as you thought lovey! But definitely eat lots of chocolate as it makes everything better!!!

Doesn’t it just

My secretary has been completely useless today

Just tooooo cute your wall and carpet match my bedroom haha

Reactions: 7
What are you people doing!? You know I can't read about bae in fics that aren't his own.

Oh I'm sorry. Definitely treat yourself to something nice. Just remember might not have gone as badly as you thought! You might end up with a nice surprise.

What are you people doing!? You know I can't read about bae in fics that aren't his own.

Oh I'm sorry. Definitely treat yourself to something nice. Just remember might not have gone as badly as you thought! You might end up with a nice surprise.
Honestly in this he’s like this little cute poppet who wouldn’t hurt a fly and just wants to be loved … (Most books I read that he’s in that isn’t his own he’s like that ha but heads up FWB has Bae & ON)

Honestly in this he’s like this little cute poppet who wouldn’t hurt a fly and just wants to be loved … (Most books I read that he’s in that isn’t his own he’s like that ha but heads up FWB has Bae & ON)
Dw I stan them.

i've just remembered the bit where Ben pulls up her tshirt to have a look at her knicks whilst Mason is upstairs in bed

It was a rough night!

Show us nails pls when done! What you getting
I was just about to get a bright coral again then decided I need more variety so got this creamy off-white

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.