John Stones #21 Game on! It’s his time to play, though not with us we are sad to say

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Are you trying to diffuse the tension 😂
Maybe a little

Your loving this Everton aren’t you
Defo want city to win. Can’t deal with the smug Newcastle fans in work tomorrow
What one do you have? What else do you plan on making with it?
Ninja 3.2l - was on offer in Asda.
Obviously I’ll make all the chicken for you salads 🤣
They are so great aren’t they!
I feel like it’s already paid for itself for how happy it’s made me 🤣 and the house didn’t stink when I made burgers on Friday.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I hope Pep has them (and himself because he has also been tit) doing unbelievably sweaty training in Spain, so much so they all need to strip off completely naked

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Meh.

Nice that they came roaring back with 2 goals but a pretty shite effort overall. Pep and the boys have a lot to work on.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Wasn’t our best, least we took a point though, they really need to bring their A game in the next match.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Pep is such a knob for not making changes
I don't get it, he has 4 more changes, why not make them? What's he waiting for?

Wow, that was one hell of a match. Not too good for us, but at least one point instead of a loss.

Rúben looks unhappy with something...

• Sad
Reactions: 7
I don't get it, he has 4 more changes, why not make them? What's he waiting for?

Wow, that was one hell of a match. Not too good for us, but at least one point instead of a loss.

Yup was just about to say he and Kev looked like they were having words there 👀

• Sad
Reactions: 5

KDB looked like he was being an arse I thought

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
Did anyone see that sign about Grealish 🤣🤣 shithousery at its finest

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.