John Stones #21 Game on! It’s his time to play, though not with us we are sad to say

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So we’ve got through this thread quicker than the JG one… wohoooooo. I feel like we’ve accomplished something big since Sunday 🤣 quickest thread yet? Oooh and I’m getting close to my 3k post

• Heart
Reactions: 5
John Stones #22 We're ready, got our comfies on, just waiting for a glimpse of John

🤷‍♀️ Best I can do in a hurry

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Maybe?
1. Stones
2. Ruben
3. Jack (he sometimes kicks Rubes out of 2nd place, though)
4. Bernardo
5. Pep (but Kyle sometimes surpasses him)
Ooh not quite!

1. Jack
2. John
3. Pep, although I’m thinking joint second as he is more my age 😳
4. Ruben
5. Bernardo

That picture of Pep with the cases has pushed him straight to the top tonight. He looks commanding 🥵

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Ooh not quite!

1. Jack
2. John
3. Pep, although I’m thinking joint second as he is more my age 😳
4. Ruben
5. Bernardo

That picture of Pep with the cases has pushed him straight to the top tonight. He looks commanding 🥵
Wish Pep would whisk me away for romantic weekend with those cases 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Loooooooooooove this.

I don't think I have a top 5, I only love bae.

P.S. I've posted.
Mine isnt a proper one. Bae wins everything. I like kev as a person and player. And who can resist pep 🤤

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Loooooooooooove this.

I don't think I have a top 5, I only love bae.

P.S. I've posted.
I just got the notification! I cannot wait to read, I'll do so in bed tonight. For now, I'm writing, and watching footie (Little Flirts might have to wait till tomorrow, if Bae doesn't play)

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.