Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

cobette

VIP Member
I feel you.
I'm so happy I don't have to do the work clothes' thing. I'd probably have to get up an hour earlier to decide what to wear each day.

Bae'd definitely be there to help you choose, he'd be honest, but nice about things, probably see potential where you wouldn't. ❤
❤ ❤ ❤ Love this so much. Want this. I hope he'd be able to tell the difference between pants and shorts too.

Unfortunately, I am utterly convinced that he is dressed. I would love to be proved wrong though.

06.jpeg

35.jpeg

65.jpeg
71.png
76.png

97.jpg

102.jpg

105.png
111.jpeg
118.png
120.jpeg
124.jpeg
129.jpeg
180.jpg

204.jpg

209.jpg

214.jpg

222.jpg

233.jpg

82.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 6

Violetroselily

VIP Member
They looked so happy, Harry's had such a hard time this year I really hope that he had a lovely day and is enjoying his summer.

I meant to mention this yesterday! Do we know who was sitting at Jack and Sasha's table at the wedding?

I think the place card next to Jack's says Jake, but if you squint enough and use your imagination it could be John.
I didn’t even notice Jack had a place card 🤦‍♀️. Can't think of a footballing Jake.

My afternoon is now just making low quality gifs. Might also have a nap - can you send me Jack cat please?
ezgif.com-gif-maker (7).gif

• Heart

cobette

VIP Member
How cute does Harry maguire and his wife look 😭😭😭🥺I wish that was me and John 😂
They looked so happy, Harry's had such a hard time this year I really hope that he had a lovely day and is enjoying his summer.

I meant to mention this yesterday! Do we know who was sitting at Jack and Sasha's table at the wedding?

I think the place card next to Jack's says Jake, but if you squint enough and use your imagination it could be John.

• Heart

cobette

VIP Member
These are from Reuters. We have rinsed Getty because that is our go to, now we are mining others like Reuters and Imago

Last one as my washing has been sat in the machine longer than I like.

I haven't thought about this wrist grab in so long

View attachment 1376945

Obviously had to include something specifically for you x
The eroticism of the wrist grab gets me every single time. Until the day I die I will want to ask, 'what were you gonna do!?' Of course, bloody Declan getting in there and ruining the moment.

• Heart

cobette

VIP Member
Had to Giphy it as Vimeo hates me. Working on the other clips, when I say they are orgasmic, I'm not joking.

• Heart

Gossgossgoss9888

VIP Member
I think the glow up was in stages (and am curious to see if we've even reached its peak).

Gangly Youth (Barnsley and early Everton)
Cutie (late Everton, early City)
The Discovery of Styling Products (2018 World Cup and surrounding period)
The Liberation From Styling Products (2019)
Scruffy Beardy Lockdown Beauty (2020-2021)
Fluffy-Haired Sex God (current stage)

• Heart

Violetroselily

VIP Member
I was going to say this was the same England camp (October) where he looked fit as fuck, but actually I think chickenshop was filmed at the November camp.

His arms
gettyimages-1345712928-2048x2048.jpg
gettyimages-1235844417-2048x2048.jpg

This yellow card

Now back to November....the big dick energy in this photo ⚰⚰⚰

gettyimages-1353686578-2048x2048.jpg

• Heart

Gossgossgoss9888

VIP Member
This John:
gettyimages-1325452842-612x612.jpg

Good at oral. Fucking loves it. Settles in for the duration and really goes to town on you.

This John:
gettyimages-502624848-612x612.jpg

Doesn't entirely believe it's a thing you'd enjoy. Will give it a go if you ask but feels faintly embarrassed by the whole business.

If we can pinpoint the time he became Mr. Loverlover, I think that will be the true glow-up moment.

• Heart