John Shields

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Surely we have all came across this crackpot before?

Scotlands #1 Beggy Mitchell (shh, don’t tell lez out of Gaz and Lez)

Spends every waking hour of the day on live, screeching at the top of his lungs and going in the huff when he loses a battle.

64D271D5-B144-49F8-B142-AC5902216B35.jpeg

Reactions: 5
I’m howling big lee Sutherland has took John into the pipeworks gay sauna. I wonder if Chers man small John will be there handing out the baby oil and Johnnie bags.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
John shields thread inny gaff inny gaff!!! The award for either the most brave/stupid tiktokker goes to john for knowingly and willingly getting in a car with lee sutherland and going to the car park in the sky 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Oh his singy songy voice does my head RIGHT IN.

He's down an alleyway with Lee Sutherland. Welfare check for John Shields. Lee is making him read out all the names of the gay pubs 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Did anyone see Rosie's pal baboon lips tried to go for John when he walked by cos John shouted haha there's Rosie's mad pal? John is shouting he got put on his arse but John was sitting on the ground 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Rosie's beasty pal Stewart just went for John in town 🫣😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
What did pedalo Stewart start on John for? I knew this was gonna go south but I didn’t expect it this early.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Now John is losing the plot cos Lee won't take him home. He said he has no Internet connection without Lee 😂😂😂
---
What did pedalo Stewart start on John for? I knew this was gonna go south but I didn’t expect it this early.
He shouted there's RB mad pal

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Did anyone see Rosie's pal baboon lips tried to go for John when he walked by cos John shouted haha there's Rosie's mad pal? John is shouting he got put on his arse but John was sitting on the ground 🤦‍♀️
That Rachel he's dueling is making me laugh so much " I think you were put on your arse"

• Haha
Reactions: 7