John Barrowman

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A thread to discuss John Barrowman.
After Noel Clarke’s horrific behaviour was revealed, this video resurfaced, and brought to light more stories of Barrowman’s fuckery.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
It's significant that he described exposing himself as "tomfoolery".

• Angry
Reactions: 10
It's significant that he described exposing himself as "tomfoolery".
Yes. Sounds like sexual aggression wrapped up in 'Can't you take a joke?' Why is exposing yourself funny when you are an actor in the workplace but not if you are a bloke in the park in a big mac?

Reactions: 20
There was an article in this weeks Private Eye saying that Chris Evans (ginger one not Hollywood) had also been known to wave his ‘sometimes erect penis’ at women and one went off sick due to this but it got swept under the rug as he now works for Virgin radio who are owned by the Sun owners... says a lot really.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
There was an article in this weeks Private Eye saying that Chris Evans (ginger one not Hollywood) had also been known to wave his ‘sometimes erect penis’ at women and one went off sick due to this but it got swept under the rug as he now works for Virgin radio who are owned by the Sun owners... says a lot really.
Billie Piper really does have appalling taste in men! Evans, Lawrence Fox and Noel Clarke (allegedly). Hope her new fella is better!

• Wow
Reactions: 21
A thread to discuss John Barrowman.
After Noel Clarke’s horrific behaviour was revealed, this video resurfaced, and brought to light more stories of Barrowman’s fuckery.

Can't quite believe what I've just watched 😲

• Sick
Reactions: 4
Actually vile. Barrowman is one thing but the fact Noel kept repeating that ‘joke’ over and over again, honestly that video in itself shows what a twisted duck he is.

Reactions: 18
Think that Noel was labouring the point because he was disgusted about it, but none of his colleagues were. I think he wanted the behaviour highlighted, but nobody took it seriously (because it’s John and he is lovely!). He might have also had the Barrowman treatment himself. A photo, a plonker on his shoulder, a flash or two.

Ironical, seeing as he is accused of worse, arguably.

An odd profession, where normal workplace rules do not apply it seems.

Reactions: 12
Actually vile. Barrowman is one thing but the fact Noel kept repeating that ‘joke’ over and over again, honestly that video in itself shows what a twisted duck he is.
But it sounds like John was also erm repeating himself.🙄

Reactions: 2
I saw an interview with John Barrowman a few years ago where he mentioned being at the US version of University. If I remember correctly, he and a load of mates booked a prostitute (or stripper I can't quite remember) and then all lay on their backs on the floor. The prostitute went round, knicker less and basically sat on all their faces. He thought it was hilarious. It makes me feel sick just typing this, but having previously loved him (I love Torchwood), I went so off him, I still shiver when I see him or even hear his name.

I suppose this would be described as tomfoolery too. I describe it as something entirely different. I don't care if the woman was paid to do this. It's the treatment of a woman as an object and the complete humiliation of her. If I found out my partner had done this, I would not be ok about it.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
@Sideboard Bob not gossip but my imagination always completely fails me when I have to think of Internet names, so I love yours :D
Thank you 😆
I got lucky, I joined this site to post on the Jack Monroe threads, one of the things she’s known for buying lots of expensive sideboards (despite claiming to be poor), and posing on them. I couldn’t believe no one else had already used the name!

Back to Barrowman, I saw on Twitter that people were saying that because there were no complaints at the time, he shouldn’t be cancelled.

But I think it’s good that it’s being made clear that what he done is never acceptable in any workplace. Before, when he and his castmates joked and laughed about it, it gave the impression that is was ok or just a laugh, but it really is disgusting. I see it as a form of harassment.

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
Think that Noel was labouring the point because he was disgusted about it, but none of his colleagues were. I think he wanted the behaviour highlighted, but nobody took it seriously (because it’s John and he is lovely!). He might have also had the Barrowman treatment himself. A photo, a plonker on his shoulder, a flash or two.

Ironical, seeing as he is accused of worse, arguably.

An odd profession, where normal workplace rules do not apply it seems.
I don't know how you got the vibe that Noel was disgusted by it, he was smirking and constantly making a joke of it, even towards the other female members there, why would he do that if he found it distasteful? If I was recounting a story of something I found extremely unpleasant I wouldn't be making light of it with hand gestures and constantly going back to it when it was clear everyone wanted to move on. You don't challenge unpleasant behaviour by making a mockery of it around the people who experienced it, whilst making them relive it unless you get a kick from that. Personally I think he found it hilarious, no doubt because they are cut from the same cloth, or atleast a similar one.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Think that Noel was labouring the point because he was disgusted about it, but none of his colleagues were. I think he wanted the behaviour highlighted, but nobody took it seriously (because it’s John and he is lovely!).
I got homophobic vibes from watching that. There's no way noel can be disgusted with crude behaviour if he was doing crude stuff himself.

Reactions: 7
""Aww, Im sorry . Its just little old gay me , messing around, thats all""

""" Its showbiz """

So thats all right, then........
😐

Reactions: 15
I got homophobic vibes from watching that. There's no way noel can be disgusted with crude behaviour if he was doing crude stuff himself.
I kind of felt the same. And he basically said that straight guys would wish they could get away with it. WTF?! I mean speak for yourself Noel, maybe I’m naive but none of the men I know, gay or straight, would want to do that.

Reactions: 11