Joe Sugg #14 Dianne, Joe and Bob Too

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Title by @MeghanSnarkle 👏

Since the last thread Joe and Dianne moved from their nice homey house with the lovely wild garden filled with deer and rabbits to a shiny soulless mansion with a plastic lawn that was previously owned and designed by a footballer. There's no accounting for taste I suppose 🤷‍♀️

Joe continues to be boring, so the chat has mostly been about the 20 year old manchild that Dianne has been partnered with on this year's Strictly. When he's not thinking it's hilarious to show Dianne his arse in the training room or walking down the street with his hands down his pants, he's putting his foot in his mouth every time he opens it. It started with him saying Dianne was going to know his kids, which she was quick to clarify he meant as an Auntie figure, complete with dinosaur sandwiches, and then Bobby said Dianne was like his sister who he fancies a bit and he's falling in love with her :oops: Freud would have a field day with this.
Then there was a weird atmosphere after their dance last weekend and Dianne got emotional, which caused a lot of speculation as to wtf that was all about. In classic Daily Mail style, there was a story about Dianne 'breaking her silence' by saying she loves Joe's roast potatoes (not a euphemism), and now the latest articles are about the cryptic post she made about how people only see a tiny bit of her life. U OK hun?

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Chuffed with getting a thread title 🤗

Gentle reminder - This is still not a rave thread so keep tattling 💃

Reactions: 4
Dianne wants to do a q and a video on her channel can't imagine what kind of questions will be asked 🤔

Reactions: 5
Dianne wants to do a q and a video on her channel can't imagine what kind of questions will be asked 🤔
That’s just asking for trouble, I was going to say what is she thinking but that’s the problem most of the time, she doesn’t think things through.

She causes so many problems for herself that could easily be avoided.

Reactions: 9
I think it's an easy way for her to still make videos during a busy time for her, I don't think it's the best time right now but that's probably her thinking behind it.

Reactions: 1
That’s just asking for trouble, I was going to say what is she thinking but that’s the problem most of the time, she doesn’t think things through.

She causes so many problems for herself that could easily be avoided.
To be fair, any Q&A video an influencer does is generally a thinly veiled attempt to talk about things they want to talk about under the guise of fake audience questions. I doubt she'll even read what anybody's asked.

Reactions: 14
Looks like Bobby didn't take much notice if he was given a talking to. He's already back to entertaining comments on the idea of fancying Dianne on their recent post.
Kid is definitely going to get himself in trouble at some point in his career if he keeps this attitude up

Reactions: 8
I honestly will never understand the logic of having your own channel and not using it to address stupid, false rumours.

Dianne is a woman in her mid thirties she shouldn't have to babysit silly teenage fans in the comments in fact they actually need telling straight after this week because to see that they were trawling through her family's socials and starting false rumours about her loved ones because THEY decided she was going through something or that Bobby wasn't smiling enough was completely out of order imo

Any Q&A should address the hysteria that these fans create
its going way to far to start bringing Amy's illness into things or trying to work out who in her family may be dead ! Disgusting and all because they decided they had to get to the bottom of her private feelings.

Reactions: 7
At this point I think it would be better for them to be voted off. It seemed like Bobby was working harder this week and like something had changed but apparently not.

At this point I think it would be better for them to be voted off. It seemed like Bobby was working harder this week and like something had changed but apparently not.
What has Bobby done now ?

(I'm a bit behind with it all, had to step back when I saw all the fans openly stalking her family for answers on Saturday and felt tempted to tell them off irl 😂)

What has Bobby done now ?

(I'm a bit behind with it all, had to step back when I saw all the fans openly stalking her family for answers on Saturday and felt tempted to tell them off irl 😂)
Tbf, not much just replying to people in the comments on Dianne's post that are saying what a lovely couple they'd make. The only reason I say that is because I don't think stuff like that helps and if I were Dianne I'd be exhausted by it.

Tbf, not much just replying to people in the comments on Dianne's post that are saying what a lovely couple they'd make. The only reason I say that is because I don't think stuff like that helps and if I were Dianne I'd be exhausted by it.
Thanks for explaining,
cba going through her comments makes me exhausted and wound up for Dianne these days and Bobby shouldn't really be encouraging it 🙁

Bobby really is thick as pig 💩 just like his mum. I'd hoped that being bought up by his dad, he might have had a decent education.

Reactions: 5
Dianne herself is very immature though. If most of the 30+ pros in a long term relationship were paired with a just turned 20 man child, then it would be a non issue. But Dianne must be centre of attention so she's fine with people thinking the worst of her.

IMG_5376.jpeg
This was Bobby’s reply to Karen saying what a lovely couple they’d make and how Bobby must have a crush. Ironic considering the rest of the replies to Karen were going in on her saying how disrespectful she was because of the age gap and diannes bf; clearly not disrespectful in bobbys eyes….

Reactions: 12
View attachment 2522144This was Bobby’s reply to Karen saying what a lovely couple they’d make and how Bobby must have a crush. Ironic considering the rest of the replies to Karen were going in on her saying how disrespectful she was because of the age gap and diannes bf; clearly not disrespectful in bobbys eyes….
He's such a little twit - not like he replies to other comments. He knows exactly what he's doing. I really do not like the cut of his jib.

He's such a little twit - not like he replies to other comments. He knows exactly what he's doing. I really do not like the cut of his jib.
He did reply to one other comment, I don't have a screen shot of it but it was something like "Bobby nailing the uber camp look and I'm going to steal your girl look effortlessly" and he replied "you've nailed it" with laughing emoji's. I don't know what he's up to but it's part of the reason I made the comment I did earlier. It's not even about having respect for Joe and Dianne's relationship at this point (I do think he needs to respect it though) but I don't even know if he has much respect for Dianne.

• Wow
  • Sick
Well at this point, it’s obvious he’s a moron, but she’s doubled down on the little brother thing based on a Q&A response video.

Turns out she was upset about her dad and his health which is a shame and some what understandable given she’s a daddy’s girl and on the other side of the world, she’ll be going home for Christmas because he can’t travel.
---
She says he’s lovely but given what’s happening with her dad and the stress of the show she doesn’t need that idiot adding to her problems by responding to comments like that.

Well at this point, it’s obvious he’s a moron, but she’s doubled down on the little brother thing based on a Q&A response video.

Turns out she was upset about her dad and his health which is a shame and some what understandable given she’s a daddy’s girl and on the other side of the world, she’ll be going home for Christmas because he can’t travel.
---
She says he’s lovely but given what’s happening with her dad and the stress of the show she doesn’t need that idiot adding to her problems by responding to comments like that.
Oh, I feel really bad for her. As you said, she's a Daddy's girl and so far away from her family plus in a different time zone. She was so excited for them to come over as well, hopefully he has a speedy recovery. I wonder will this affect her doing the tour after Christmas.

Yeah, she really doesn't need that crap from Bobby with all of that going on, it's not really respectful.

That's the one I was talking about. He's an idiot, pure and simple.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.