Jodie Marsh #28 So much brains, so much vocabulary, she's only gone and opened an anal sanctuary

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
someone close by who knows something we don’t? Darren(?) the dog trainer who “gifted” Manic must’ve been fuming seeing his dog attacking the neighbours in that video. well if it is the case she’ll have to amend her DWA application as it state’s protection dog on site!

Reactions: 14
Two new Insta stories up (30 mins ago). Nicky Photoshop has taken some photos for a piece in the Daily Mail, including some glamour shots
👁👄👁

She's plastered in heavy makeup and has the filters maxed out.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
ig fripps farce the comments have been deleted
---
so did manic kill the deer or another animal
i thought he was highly trained
will we ever find the truth

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
we bought up the lack of manic last week so maybe we were right as there was very much a lack of him
i thought maybe he was kept out the way as j was with the fox's and baby deer alot and we know how predictable he can be round animals

Reactions: 13
So according to this new tea, Manic has gone.

Did Manic get run over, chasing after a vehicle?
Has he gone back to Darren because he's attacked and/or killed other animals?
Has he been put to sleep for attacking a human?
i doubt we will get the truth not from j anyway

it will just be one of those things,nobodys fault

• Sad
Reactions: 15
I’d be surprised if she’s given him up instead of putting him a cage & calling him a rare 578754% Norwegian bollsheet wolf, the only one in the world evah!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Police update on Jodie doxxing.
IMG_3095.jpeg
Didn’t realise that Eric had used the animals for a music video. Pretty sure she needs a licence for that, especially if profiting.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 14