Jodie Marsh #28 So much brains, so much vocabulary, she's only gone and opened an anal sanctuary

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm all up for some meno rage! Lets just not duck up any animals yay.
Edit to add.
Fat scabby chopsy witch 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Welcome to the forum ❤ Did you get a reply or did she go straight to blocking?
I did get a reply saying it had seen a vet and had lami! Our poor rescue Shetland has had it and they are not to walk around they should be in their stable on a massive bed. My farrier described Lami to me that is the equivalent of you pulling your own toe nails off its horrific

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 16
I did get a reply saying it had seen a vet and had lami! Our poor rescue Shetland has had it and they are not to walk around they should be in their stable on a massive bed. My farrier described Lami to me that is the equivalent of you pulling your own toe nails off its horrific
A horrse's pedal bone is suspended and held in place above the hoof by laminae. Think of the laminae like velcro. When a horse or pony gets laminitis the velcro starts to break down. The pedal bone then drops into the hoof. Incredibly painful and sometimes fatal..

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
If it is laminitis it’s caused purely by Jodie’s poor land management & diet. it’s preventable or at the very least should’ve been picked up & treated before getting to the point it is in that vid, making the goat walk over hard rutted ground is down right cruel. no grass, all bread diet wouldn’t help for starters but I guess Jodie’s the one with 11 GCSEs so knows best(did she ever say what grades she got or only that she took 11?🤔)

Attachments

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 15
If it is laminitis it’s caused purely by Jodie’s poor land management & diet. it’s preventable or at the very least should’ve been picked up & treated before getting to the point it is in that vid, making the goat walk over hard rutted ground is down right cruel. no grass, all bread diet wouldn’t help for starters but I guess Jodie’s the one with 11 GCSEs so knows best(did she ever say what grades she got or only that she took 11?🤔)
11ty billion. ALL the GCSEs.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She claimed they were all A* and A grades.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Who wants to tell her that lawyers are always happy to hear from idiot clients (once did some work with a TV presenter who thought the lawyer was happy to help her, then was shocked when she received the bill)

Also pretty sure the 2nd post is defamation 😂
Bellend

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
I get the impression she thinks it’s not doxxing if she is asking after their welfare (in a sarky way though) but it just comes off as overly entitled. Plus she is actively searching out these comments so it must be under her skin

Reactions: 15
We all know there's more lurkers than people that comment, I’d love to know how many subscriptions have been cancelled.

Reactions: 22