Jessontheplussize #42 Another kolleckshun with the best print evah, will Jess wear it? Nevah!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He looks like he’s just crawled out of bed in her latest story. Likely because he has probably just crawled out of bed.

And she’s posting the view AGAIN! Shes been to this hotel at least twice and posted pictures of the views then. GO OUT AND ACTUALLY SEE THE PLACES YOU’RE TAKING PICTURES OF YOU bleeping LAZY SOW!

Reactions: 11
He looks like he’s just crawled out of bed in her latest story. Likely because he has probably just crawled out of bed.

And she’s posting the view AGAIN! Shes been to this hotel at least twice and posted pictures of the views then. GO OUT AND ACTUALLY SEE THE PLACES YOU’RE TAKING PICTURES OF YOU bleeping LAZY SOW!
As with everything she does it's like groundhog Day isn't it 🤔

Reactions: 5
I’ve got a aunty and uncle that go to the same places same hotels and do the same things get up, breakfast, lay on a sunlounger, waddle over to the buffet, siesta back to the buffet then bed. No kids either, I can deffo see these two plebs doing it well into her mams age.

Reactions: 4
I know a couple who go to the same hotel every year and I understand why people do it. It’s familiarity and they know the area and what to expect. This couple will leave the hotel, go for walks and travel to other places nearby though. Jess goes back to the same hotels to sit and play cards in the bar. They don’t explore or do anything that. That baffles me.

Reactions: 5
I’m not sure. You may be able to find out if you go back through some posts of highlights. It’s probably the third or fourth time she’s been there.

Reactions: 1
I’m not sure. You may be able to find out if you go back through some posts of highlights. It’s probably the third or fourth time she’s been there.
Thanks - should’ve thought of that 😂
Found it - was beginning to worry about my life choices but I’m safe! 😉 😂
And whilst sleuthing through her posts I’ve had a giggle at some of the stuff I’d for about 😃

• Haha
Reactions: 3
They usually fly with jet2 and they won’t allow you to do that (leave an empty seat between you). They won’t even allow you to leave a window seat on its own.
If you are a couple they make you do window and middle or aisle and aisle.

I suspect they are buying an extra seat. Which majorly overweight people are advised to do.
I wondered if they are doing 2 transactions so they are buying 1 seat and then another transaction the seat next to it (bar one) saves them buying a seat

I wondered if they are doing 2 transactions so they are buying 1 seat and then another transaction the seat next to it (bar one) saves them buying a seat
Wouldn't a third person be able to buy the middle one though, potentially?

I'd be surprised if any airline wouldn't sell a middle seat just cos the 2 either side have been bought and they won't know the weight of the people at the point of sale.

Reactions: 6
Yeah I reckon they are buying three seats - if I was that size I would to be fair! When I was a 26 I only never used to as I only used to travel with my mum and brother so didn’t have to sit with strangers.

Reactions: 7
It’s really tricky to buy a second seat for one person though. I just don’t think Jess has got it in her to make the necessary phone calls.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Wouldn't a third person be able to buy the middle one though, potentially?

I'd be surprised if any airline wouldn't sell a middle seat just cos the 2 either side have been bought and they won't know the weight of the people at the point of sale.
They could but if you were flying on your own that's the last seat you're gonna pick isn't it. That would be your last option. They're only gonna have someone sat there if it's a fully booked flight then when you got on the plane you'd just say oh we're together do you wanna switch and the solo person would obvz say yes as they don't wanna sit in-between a couple.

I almost bought that set yesterday. If she is wearing a 24 in the top and 26-28 in the trousers and it's true to size she must be enormous. Yours is pretty generous with sizing anyway but the sizing on that set is massive.