JessOnThePlusSize #39 Huff, Puff, always overstuffed,she thinks she's hot stuff, she's just a grubby scruff

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well done to @Sooz for the new title 👍

It appears that Jess is too stuffed to post many updates recently!

She is obsessed with all things food, let's see how much she stuffs in the mouth in 2024! And how many dress sizes she goes up this next year!

(I had to modify the title a little to make it fit 🫣)

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Quality Street yesterday, Miniature Heroes today. Have we still got Roses and Celebrations polls to look forward to 🙄 duck me her content is dire 😴

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I thought they all had their own tub because they like different things. Wouldn’t surprise me if they got the 2kg tins from Amazon

Reactions: 4
Did anyone else notice that Jess's Christmas table and little Christmas table didn't actually add up to that many people? You have to wonder if some people saw her hygiene standards, or lack of, and filthy sweaty pj prep, and decided to go elsewhere, as there was nowhere near as many seats as she previously claimed there was going to be 🤔🤮

• Heart
Reactions: 8
What do we think the ITS news means for Jess?
I’ve noticed how she hasn’t commented or even liked Adams long emotional post, and nearly every ‘influencer’ who has worked with ITS is gushing over him in the comments… wonder if he gave Jess a heads up before announcing it on his Insta.

• Wow
What do we think the ITS news means for Jess?
I’ve noticed how she hasn’t commented or even liked Adams long emotional post, and nearly every ‘influencer’ who has worked with ITS is gushing over him in the comments… wonder if he gave Jess a heads up before announcing it on his Insta.
She’s just literally commented. A long gushing message 🤮 I doubt Jess knew before his announcement. She’s not in his click group. You can tell which collabs he prefers just by his replies to them in that post. The likes of Perrie & Jac he mentions their friendship whereas people like Georgia Louise & Han Brown, he just mentions working with them. Let’s wait and see what he replies to Jess….

Reactions: 9
If I was Jess, I’d be pretty worried right now! She’s coasted along taking the ITS meal ticket for granted for a long time now - we’ve all witnessed her crazy spending, she’s not had a care in the world! But whoever the new ITS director is will surely want to shake things up and make some changes - I hope for Jess’s sake that she starts thinking about saving rather than spending!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
She’s only one of 2 collabs that has also shared his post on her own Instagram stories 🙄 That’s a sign of desperation and arse licking to me 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 7
3 times today I’ve now heard how ITS are the most inclusive fashion brand in the UK. Who gave them this title? I suspect this is some bullshit Frisby has made up and wants people to push. He doesn’t offer any more sizes than the others so I’m not sure what he’s trying to suggest.

Reactions: 10
3 times today I’ve now heard how ITS are the most inclusive fashion brand in the UK. Who gave them this title? I suspect this is some bullshit Frisby has made up and wants people to push. He doesn’t offer any more sizes than the others so I’m not sure what he’s trying to suggest.
Is there an in the style thread?

Reactions: 2
That response to Jess is a very employer like response, it suggests they don’t have a relationship at all. It sounds like he has very little to do with Jess and her collections. Make hay while the sun shines Jess because it may not be for much longer!
---
Is there an in the style thread?
I’ve no idea, I’ve not checked.

If she loses ITS, I don't think she has the energy or imagination to peddle anything else other than aff links.

Reactions: 14
That response to Jess is a very employer like response, it suggests they don’t have a relationship at all. It sounds like he has very little to do with Jess and her collections. Make hay while the sun shines Jess because it may not be for much longer!
---

I’ve no idea, I’ve not checked.
Theres an Adam Frisby & in the style thread

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.