Jessontheplussize #29 I pick my spots, dance, drink tea... I've got no house, feel sorry for me...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread title by @Kingdonkey , congratulations!

So what's happened recently...well she finally packed up her house and moved to her mam's. Tattlers suspect that the bed didn't last the night after being seen propped up on the wall...
Luckily morning dances have stopped, but all we've had recently is ad after ad followed by Jess picking her spots. Delightful!!

Reactions: 5
Parking my arse here.
She seems really down since she moved into her Mums, but then doesn’t seem to be making any effort to find somewhere new to live!

Reactions: 7
I think she threw her toys out of the pram when she got outbid on the first house she wanted and then lost the one they had been accepted for. She seemed to lose any interest in houses after those. Just half heartedly viewing houses.

Reactions: 12
I’m convinced she’ll end up going out to work again this year. She’s not happy, and I think there’s probably lots of stuff going on that we obviously don’t see.
She’s got no content and was desperately bombarding her followers with link after link to generate some pre Christmas cash.
And “working” from home has clearly trashed her health, as it does for many people.
I think she’s having a quiet wake up call.

Reactions: 7
I think she threw her toys out of the pram when she got outbid on the first house she wanted and then lost the one they had been accepted for. She seemed to lose any interest in houses after those. Just half heartedly viewing houses.
The way she acted about both houses was ridiculous - proper spoilt baby about them.

Reactions: 8
Can someone explain to me how they are going to get a mortgage? Don’t you need 3 years of accounts if you’re self employed? Or would Paul earn enough to do it solely on his income

Reactions: 4
I would guess it would depend on how much they have saved up? They’d have made a fair whack on their old house and had a mortgage on that for a fair time. So guessing they’re sitting on a pretty tidy lump sum ready to go and may only need to borrow a bit

Reactions: 3
Can someone explain to me how they are going to get a mortgage? Don’t you need 3 years of accounts if you’re self employed? Or would Paul earn enough to do it solely on his income
How would that even work for her though? She hasn’t been self employed for three years, so she’d have about a year of her self employed earnings and then two years worth of employment earnings?

Reactions: 1
It’s 2 or more years, but I can’t remember how long she’s been self employed for? She will definitely be able to get a mortgage, as they would’ve had a mortgage in principle before offering on the previous houses.

Reactions: 2
How would that even work for her though? She hasn’t been self employed for three years, so she’d have about a year of her self employed earnings and then two years worth of employment earnings?
She'll be able to prove expected earnings from her ITS contract. Also she's been an influencer for a few years now and will be able to show a steady income over that time frame. Topped up with Millies income and a decent deposit too I cant see her having any issues.

Reactions: 8
I get Jess clearly isn’t a millionaire but she’s in the NE where houses are cheaper. Her husband has an alright job, they’ve been on the property ladder for a decade, they’d have made a bit on that house. She’s certainly on more money than I am in London with my flat on my own which would cost more than a decent house where she is.

She may not be a millionaire, she may not be rich, but the Millichamps will not be worried about being able to afford a home.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I get Jess clearly isn’t a millionaire but she’s in the NE where houses are cheaper. Her husband has an alright job, they’ve been on the property ladder for a decade, they’d have made a bit on that house. She’s certainly on more money than I am in London with my flat on my own which would cost more than a decent house where she is.

She may not be a millionaire, she may not be rich, but the Millichamps will not be worried about being able to afford a home.
And yet she can’t be arsed to get up off her fat arse and actually find one!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She'll be able to prove expected earnings from her ITS contract. Also she's been an influencer for a few years now and will be able to show a steady income over that time frame. Topped up with Millies income and a decent deposit too I cant see her having any issues.
Thank you. I wasn’t sure how it would work for her.

Thank you. I wasn’t sure how it would work for her.
There’s a saying though in banking, ‘never give up a mortgage & never pay off a mortgage’, easier to get when you are trading up. Difficult once you’ve cleared the first loan 😳

Imagine if her mortgage offer expired and she lost her ITS contract ..... imagine.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I’m convinced she’ll end up going out to work again this year. She’s not happy, and I think there’s probably lots of stuff going on that we obviously don’t see.
She’s got no content and was desperately bombarding her followers with link after link to generate some pre Christmas cash.
And “working” from home has clearly trashed her health, as it does for many people.
I think she’s having a quiet wake up call.
If it were anyone else, I'd agree but Jess is extremely lazy and values not having to get up and get out of the house every day over pretty much anything else. When Millie is getting out of bed every morning to go to work, I expect she thanks her lucky stars she doesn't have to any more, rolls over and farts then sleeps for another 4+ hours. Self-respect and purpose clearly don't mean much to Jess.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.